Quantcast

Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

Havana
This post was updated on .
I'll update as needed and it will change.  I'm looking for the narcomensaje - Latest rumor - Narcomanta directed to the Zetas signed by CDS/CDG Prior to this account, the manta was attributed  to Los Zetas.........more later Now it's back to the Zetas

Thank you

"It was a narcomanta targeting Los Zetas, signed by the Gulf Cartel and the Sinaloa Cartel. Jorge Domene  Zambrano is expected to give a  next few hours , as spokesman for State Security of Nuevo Leon, hoping that this time giving collaborate accurate information to citizens.

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

http://www.mundonarco.com/2012/05/fotogaleria-de-los-68-descuartizado.html

13   MAY   2012
State officials report that will be difficult to identify the 49 bodies found early this morning, because of cut off the head and limbs

Nuevo Leon. - The state security spokesman Jorge Domene said that along with the 49 mutilated bodies found this morning in the Monterrey-Reynosa highway, also found a blanket in which authorship is attributed to the criminal group multi homicidio Los Zetas.

At a press conference, the state official explained that it will be difficult to identify the bodies because they cut off his head and limbs.

In a case without precedent in the criminal history of Nuevo Leon, 49 people (including six women) were killed and decapitated bodies found at the edge of the free highway to Reynosa.

The discovery of the bodies was reported to state and federal authorities around 02:00 hours Sunday morning.

The remains were scattered and some in plastic bags in black at the kilometer 47 of the free highway to Reynosa and the junction to the town of San Juan.

Minutes later it was confirmed the death of 49 people, the deployment of effective state ministerial police, elements of the federal police and military was swift.

The area was cordoned off multiple murders by federal forces and the movement of cars was the border state of Tamaulipas on the road was closed.

For seven hours, this stretch of road was blocked by state and army patrols, likewise the viability of San Juan was the highway to Reynosa was suspended.

Personal expert services of the State Agency of Investigation arrived at the scene and began to collect evidence.

The bodies were located near a vacant lot and a Health Inspection shed located 20 meters from the arc the foundation of the symbolic birthplace of the national baseball town.

In the investigations carried out by the police, it is assumed that the bodies might belong to migrants, since some of them had features typical of the southern states.

Also we found a narco message, whose blanket was abandoned about 3 meters from the bodies, also on the west side wall of the arch was inscribed the legend of the criminal group that carried out the assassination.

At the crime scene, experts located some shell casings and revealed that some of the bodies were already in a complete state of putrefaction.

This leads to the judicial police to presume that in the place one of these people were executed, but others may be taken and killed the place.

Following investigations, the remains of six women and 43 men were taken to three units of the forensic medical service facilities at the University Hospital of the amphitheater, which is expected to be claimed.

http://www.lasillarota.com/index.php?option=co

ALSO

In a case without precedence in the criminal history of Nuevo Leon, 49 people (including six women) were killed and decapitated bodies found at the edge of the free highway to Reynosa.

The discovery of the bodies was reported to state and federal authorities around 02:00 hours Sunday morning.

The remains were scattered and some in plastic bags in black at the kilometer 47 of the free highway to Reynosa and the junction to the town of San Juan.

Minutes later it was confirmed the death of 49 people, the deployment of effective state ministerial police, elements of the federal police and military was swift.

The area was cordoned off multiple murders by federal forces and the movement of cars was the border state of Tamaulipas on the road was closed.

For seven hours, this stretch of road was blocked by state and army patrols, likewise the viability of San Juan was the highway to Reynosa was suspended.

Personal expert services of the State Agency of Investigation arrived at the scene and began to collect evidence.

The bodies were located near a vacant lot and a shed Health Inspection located 20 meters from the arc the foundation of the symbolic birthplace of the national baseball town.

In investigations carried out by the police, it is assumed that the bodies might belong to migrants, since some of them had features typical of the southern states.

Also we found a narco message, whose blanket was abandoned about 3 meters from the bodies, also on the west side wall of the arch was inscribed the legend of the criminal group that carried out the assassination.

At the crime scene, experts located some shell casings and revealed that some of the bodies were already in a complete state of putrefaction.

This leads to the judicial police to presume that in the place one of these people were executed, but others may be have been taken and killed i  the place.

Following investigations, the remains of six women and 43 men were taken to three units of the forensic medical service facilities at the University Hospital of the amphitheater, which is expected to be claimed.

http://www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/951b856687d366273d2918c
87e7f8f62

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexican-officials-report-dozens-of-bodies-dumped-on-highway-near-northern-city-of-monterrey/2012/05/13/gIQAP09VMU_story.html?hpid=z3%3Ftd%3Dsm_facebook&utm_campaign=wpapp

IT MAY INTEREST YOU ..Recently in this area.

Two are quartered in Cadereyta, NL
• MAY 1, 2012 - 1:14 AM
Both bodies were found in a juice delivery truck juices.

Cadereyta • The bodies of two men were found dismembered inside a truck belonging to a producer of juices, in the municipality of Nuevo Leon Jimenez Cadereyta.

The incident was reported at about 23 hours, on Calle Joaquin Garza, behind the Lions Club, in the central area of ​​the municipality.

the Mexican Army, Civil Force and the judicial police, came to the location and were responsible for guarding the area.

According to information, the RF0559-registered truck belongs to the company Jumex, and was stolen around 4 pm while traveling down the road Cadereyta-Allende.

The bodies of the victims, about 25 to 30 years were dismembered, and I was left a message, which did not reveal its contents.

The Forensic Medical Service transported the human remains to the amphitheater of the University Hospital for the autopsy required by law.

http://monterrey.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/1e23963bb6a02e607cb45bf926947e96

May 7
Monterrey • The Ministry of Public Security and Traffic of Cadereyta Township has a new command: a retired general of the Mexican Army, working in coordination with federal authorities.

The municipality has been the target of revenge among organized crime groups and have even killed workers.

The retired general is Ricardo Cesar Villarreal Child, was sworn in on Monday morning.

The ceremony took place in the presence of General of the Fourth Military Region, Noah Sandoval, the area of ​​the Seventh, Alfredo Gomez, Commissioner of Civil Force of California, Felipe de Jesus Gallo and Cadereyta Mayor Eduardo Javier de la Garza Leal.

Villarreal Child adds to the secretaries of other municipalities that have had a change in the ranks of various police forces now have retired generals in charge also with the addition of former soldiers who are out of office in a dignified manner for other issues.

Investigate the murder of five employees of Cadereyta, NL

APRIL 22, 2012  three employees of Cadereyta - 1:45 PM -
The bodies of Alfonso González Leal, 42 years old, and Omar Garcia Mata, 59, were found inside a vehicle with logos of the Social Development Secretariat of the municipality.

Monterrey • After the murder of three employees of the municipality of Cadereyta Jimenez, Nuevo Leon, on Friday, state authorities are investigating the death of two other public servants, whose bodies were found in a gap in that region east of Monterrey.

The Highway Patrol said in a report that the bodies of Alfonso González Leal, 42 years old, and Omar Garcia Mata, 59, were inside a vehicle registration Nissan Tsuru SNS-9465, with logos of the Ministry of Development Social municipality referred.

The car was on the road Cadereyta-Allende, near the suburbs San Rafael and San Juanito, while the bodies, which were taken to University Hospital amphitheater, had bullet wounds.

The site of the find came Ministerial Police of the state and elements of the Mexican Army.

Initial inquiries indicate that the crime was committed last Friday when three employees of Cadereyta also killed  near mile 7.5 of the road linking the municipality of Allende.

Apparently,  two more victims were chased by armed men, and their bodies were about four kilometers away from where the three others were deprived of lives.

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

Here's a photo from the scene:

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

adam

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

Makes more sense that Zetas would do it, considering we've heard that was there plan for days now, 50 bodies dropped in 'retaliation' for Nuevo Laredo, but it seems the public and the authorities are the only ones affected, if they aren't picking up rivals.  Why would CDG care if Zetas  killed a few dozen bakers, masons, migrants, day laborers? And vice versa, they probably laugh about it.

That 100% Z could go both ways, where it's located says more Zeta responsible to me.  If it was on the bodies, I'd say CDG/CDS.  Still, could be either way.

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: 49 bodies-rumored to be 68-bodies of migrants

Havana
Thank you JohnnyOzone
and thanks Chivis

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

Havana
I have that same the video up there but..

It was 49 then 68 and then confirmed 49. Right? But then saying there are reliable reports of 68.  It was confirmed later as 49. Or did the reliable reports win out?

The conference was headed by Attorney Adrian de la Garza and Security spokesman, Jorge Domene Zambrano, who were accompanied by Secretary of State Security of Nuevo Leon, Javier del Real Magallanes.

Jorge Domene Zambrano confirmed that 49 people were found dead on the highway. They were 43 men and six women, that's what they say, but reliable reports indicate that 68 is executed.

I'm waiting a while longer on this one.  There are rumors of extra heads. All heads, feet and hands were cut off-so it is a confusing mess.

I'm waiting for a little more clarification here.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

ArmChairIntellect
This post was updated on .
Jesus, good coverage Havana and everyone else that chipped in.  I can't believe Los Zetas would use the same tactic they used in San Fernando....  You would have thought they would have learned it's not wise to leave shocking messeges, esp. when the people know most of these victims were innocent.  I don't think this was Gulf/Sinaloa, it doesn't work nor make any sense for them to be the culprits.  What this does seem to imply is that CDS was shipping in people to fight los Z's and the Z's wanted to send a messege.  The Gulf and Sinaloa as I have said have seemed to have fully merged.  Cross is at the helm, becoming a regional boss for CDS with most of the CDG cells backing it up.  Someone also asked who the kings of kings was, I believe this is Cross.  The only way this makes any tactical sense for the Z's is to scare CDS people from taking bus lines in to Tamps and NL.  I beleive that is what the zetas were trying to do.  Also 100% percent thing makes more sense coming from the Z's, a way of saying we don't need assistance from other cartels to do our dirty work.  Maybe there is a Millieno connection but I don't think that was the messege intended.

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

ArmChairIntellect
Yup yup, good catch, meant CDS.

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

ToPHeR
So Coss is the King of Kings, but who is Comandante Diablo?

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

ArmChairIntellect
Wish I could get his real name but he was part of the scorpions, back when they were Tony Tormenta's security detail. After Tony's death by the marinas they seemed to have re-branded themselves los diablos, and now apparently seem to be working right under cross or the king of kings or XX or whatever he is going by today.  It makes sense and was really the only move Cross could take to insure his organization wasn't completely dismantled.   Not to say CDG wont break away for CDS in the future and try to revive the name but as for now they are almost one in the same.

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

I dont' it's as dramatic as that, those die hard guys from Tamps aren't going to just start lining up with Sinaloa, there is years of conflict, rivalry, and bloodshed there, years of pride, too, even before CDG/CDS wars.  It's a relationship of convieence to combine resources and share smuggling routes, increases the towns where Sinaloa can cross product, and gives the Gulfos a little breathing room in the Zeta conflict.  I'm sure they will combine shipments, buy/sell drugs to each other, but saying that they are one cartel, I think is overreaching.

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

El Regio
I sure hope they finish each other off! CDG vs. CDG vs. Zetas vs. CDS vs. CDG vs. Rojos vs. Metros! This all goes to show they are all a bunch of greedy bastards that deserve a very painful death. They all kill innocents, Chapo gathers innocents and slaughters them in Nuevo Laredo, Zetas respond by killing innocents in the south! Nobody wins!

I still don't get how these guys are still managing to get away from the military, time for a foreign occupation!

AJ

Re: Confirmed 49 bodies of migrants found on NL Highway

AJ
As sad as this sounds, All this is , is 49 dead poor people. How are we to believe that the CDS or the CDG captured 49 authentic members of the zetas?

And the rest is all Bullshit propaganda. And everyone is falling for it.

(z 100%? yeah right, more like 100% Bullshit!)

Expect much more dead people to come. This shit is only getting started because as much as I hate them, los zetas are not going anywhere anytime soon.

El Chapo is really bringing the heat to the zetas. I bet you anything that they are starting to get a lil' nervous right now.

On the other hand, I wonder how deep Chapo has infiltrated into the zetas network. Or how many spies he has working for him? It's possible that he was informed about a group of Central Americans that were coming to Mexico to fight for the zetas and hijacked them.
CHIVIS FOREVER