Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Bjeff
"I have no money, it is a legend of Forbes", Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman said to the federales who guarded the transfer of him from Mazatlan to Mexico City , when asked about the money the capo had accumulated.

On the way from where he was caught up to the perp walk at a hangar of the Navy, almost an hour and a half afterwards, the officers had the opportunity to talk extensively with Guzman Loera, who in turn had the opportunity to confess to some crimes and undo some myths surrounding his figure. Among them, his "immense fortune".

In 2012, Forbes magazine ranked "El Chapo" Guzman the most powerful drug trafficker in the world and with revenues possibly exceeding 3 billion dollars, as he was responsible for approximately 25 percent of narcotics entering the United States.

When officers asked about the money that he had accumulated, he replied: “no tengo lana, es una leyenda de Forbes”, but they reminded him that they had just seized three watches to half a million dollars each, 16 homes and 43 luxury cars, 19 of them armored.

The leader of the Sinaloa cartel presented himself to the authorities who arrested him, like he did 21 years ago, as a farmer, in fact, his captors assured that at all times he addressed them calling them "jefe" and, in their own words , described him as a charismatic and frank person.

He was described as a quiet man, respectful, with a marked Sinaloa accent, with accompanying gestures and unique gestures, but no profanity, with a flat voice.

"El Chapo" admitted having murdered between 2000 and 3000 people, including Ramon Arellano Felix, his former and legendary enemy, but did not participate in the murder of Cardinal Posadas Ocampo, the crime for which he was captured in 1993, and then escape from in 2001.

Also, the capo told his captors that when he escaped from the Puente Grande prison in Jalisco, he hid in the state of Nayarit and then at his ranch in Badiraguato, Sinaloa. He said the Beltran Leyva with which he broke with in 2008, welcomed him, as the boss he was, but later he learned that they wanted to kill him and thus the break-up, they sheltered him and indeed, like journalist Diego Enrique Osorno said, it was his first safety belt in the early years of hiding.

Among the many revelations he talked about, once again the name of Rafael Caro Quintero came up, who El Chapo had a meal with and talked to after his release from prison last year, but he said he had no desire to return to the drug business. He said Caro Quintero lived in the mountains.

When asked about his partner, Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, he said that Mayo was also walking in the mountains. Juan José Esparragosa, "El Azul", perhaps was in Guadalajara. Heriberto Lazcano "El Lazca", the former head of 'Los Zetas', was his enemy, but Chapo said that he was a "gentleman". Servando Gomez "La Tuta", and 'The Knights Templar', was defined as "filthy thieves".

Source:
http://www.lapoliciaca.com/nota-roja/las-confesiones-de-el-chapo-guzman-durante-su-traslado/

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Anon
He admitted to 2,000-3,0000 murders? Is that a translation issue there? Plus I doubt he's just telling these guys where the other Capos are. Probably all bullshit just to make small talk. Besides why would a small time farmer 1) kill that many people; 2) know the major traffickers personally; or 3) have half million dollar watches lol.

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

dee uno
wow he flat out told where mayo and azul and caro where hiding

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

he admited to killing ramon arellano there is a twist to that it was said ramon got stoped by a local municipal police oficer when he presented a fake idenification so did this really happen or was there an assault team sent to kill mon I remember seeing the picture after he was dead he diddnt look like he had bulletholes all ovrr his body like an assault team had killed him they usually carry ak's and and people knowing how dangerous and violent mon was would one shot be enough
to think he was dead dosnt really make sense somebody is lying

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

dee uno
he had the municipal cop killed him because he had gotten word ramon was in maz looking for him it was a simple execution by the cop on behalf of chapo

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

deelucky1
man unsolved mysteries got nothing on you where are you getting your sources I mean it can go million ways tell the whole story only if this is the truth  cause I beleive there some legit people iin here

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

dee uno
its a well known fact chapo had the cops killed ramon he had gotten word ramon was in maz looking for him that week of the carnival

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

He calls Tuta a thief an says Lazca was a "gentleman".... HAHAHA

Even Chapo hates Tuta!

I always found it interesting that Chapo would only talk down on 40 and not Lazca on the mantas.

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

well anybody could of said that they where at war

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

aliasrojo
I'm pretty sure those locations are logical. El azul's turf is guadalajara and everyone knows that. El mayo es un senor de la Sierra como todos saben and he said it himself in the proceso interview. Caro quinteros location is nothing new, his family resides in the Sierra and most of his properties are there as well same goes with all sinaloa leaders. The Sierra is the borderline between the gov't law and the druglords law.

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

lets just kill my question before it goes oftopic

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

it would be nice if he gave up cordinates rather then yea their in the sierras somewher

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

TexcocoDeMora
I don't trust the source 100% I look around for the article and only 3 places have it.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Bjeff
@Tex: I agree, Excelsior reported that he was asked questions from a 30 point list, to which he mostly nodded or shook his head. Lots of speculation going on...

Yea but they don't know eachothers exact coordinates or locations since they move from place to place even in the Sierra and especially now.
I wonder if they built tunnels in the cities where they rarely frequent, did they built tunnels in the Sierra? I believe so. Maybe thats how they elude capture when the Mexican army strolls by.

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Bjeff
this is an extraction but a good one..

this is not the original...the original is much longer and is very good...but truthful?  not all I am sure

http://noticieros.televisa.com/mexico/1402/operacion-gargola-persecucion-captura-chapo-guzman/

I have been trying to translate it all morning.  but no time :(

I will try later..

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

Bjeff
Thanks Chivis, that makes the story more credible. I started on translating to relieve you of some work, but I quickly found out it was too much for me right now.

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

_Jack

Re: Confessions of "El Chapo" Guzman during transfer

It is huge!  which is why I stopped I put in a request of another person also....it is an intriguing story!
he sure was paranoid, his men had to taste his food, to check for poison.  what about the wheelchair, disguised as an old man?