Con La Gente De Matamoros No Se Juega - Video

Con La Gente De Matamoros No Se Juega - Video

Shogun340
Can anyone explain to a non-Spanish speaker what's the reason for the beating in this video?
Many thanks.

https://youtu.be/HxfEDMXWhnQ

Re: Con La Gente De Matamoros No Se Juega - Video

Tokz
This post was updated on .
These people work for Zetas and they are trying to get payment from the victim for drug that went "missing". They threaten to hurt (kill his son) if he doesn't pay.

Lots of people claim Zetas have no presence in Matamoros but it seems like they are still making money there.

Re: Con La Gente De Matamoros No Se Juega - Video

Anasazi
Standard demand for a drug debt. "Pagame mi mota" = "Pay me for my marijuana".

Re: Con La Gente De Matamoros No Se Juega - Video

Shogun340
Many thanks for the replies,much appreciated.