Comment section on Main Board

Pinchegringo
How exactly is it that comments have to be "approved" before being posted?  I can understand some censorship, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of a comment section?

If the author, in this case Gerardo, edits all the comments that are contrary to his story - how exactly is it a "comment" section?  It should be "only good comments" section.

I expected a more un-biased op-ed from him.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Re: Comment section on Main Board

Pinche-G...

It is not always the case that a comment is not posted because of administrator censorship.
They clearly state they don't post all comments.  I need more than both hands to count off fingers of times my comments did not make the board for whatever reason, most times I am grateful after cooling down...jaja...but even benign comments have not made it and more so in the past 4 or 5 mos.  I am thinking perhaps there is an overload.

The thing is all reporters and administrators are volunteers with lives and careers so getting to every comment is time consuming.

Then of course there is the fact that they did not like what you wrote so much, but it has been my exp that when that happens I get something via email, or if a comment is removed.

If you feel strongly about the comment why not post a little post in reference to the subject on forum and state your opinion?

I don't know if this helped much, but know it happens to the best and worse of us....even Buelas...

Re: Comment section on Main Board

QuitaPuercos
they never post any of my comments thats kind of how i found this forum though