Colorado Cocaine Deposit

Parro
Mexico.- A man from Jefferson County, Colorado, was arrested last Tuesday after he delivered two bags of cocaine to a bank. This was reported by the sheriff's office in a statement.

According to the local television channel The Denver Channel, reported that the subject was identified as David Pangallo, 34 years old, while the investigation yielded information on the fact stating that the individual did not intend to deliver the drug but got the wrong bags.

The cashier in charge of attending to the man was the one who found the prohibited substances in the cash he received from Pangallo. The event occurred in an office whose services offer a quick treatment to customers who go through the window in their car. The cashier did not hesitate for a second and called the police.

Douglas County Sheriff: Man arrested after allegedly depositing cocaine into his bank Friday
A man was arrested after he allegedly tried to deposit cocaine along with some cash into his bank Friday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.

[I REALLY DON'T GET THIS.  THE GUY SEEMS NORMAL ENOUGH, SOMEWHAT DEFIANT.  I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DEPOSIT MANY ILLICIT DRUGS WITH MY PAYROLL.  THIS DUDE MUST HAVE THE WRONG BANK]

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/douglas-county-sheriff-man-drops-cocaine-into-bank-deposit-tube
After being arrested, Dan Pangallo argued that it was not his intention to deposit cocaine in the bags that he delivered to the ATM. Officers also found more drugs in his car, and although the man was released, he will face charges.

Re: Colorado Cocaine Deposit

El_Bujo
Wth??!!

At first I thought he got trying to put coke in his safe deposit box, but NOPE. The dumbass literally dropped two grams of coke into the little service window, when depositing his cash with a teller (drive thru) at the bank.

Maybe he was holding the coke in his hand for a deal about to happen, and was so out of his mind that didn’t realize he dropped them as well, when depositing his cash...

Either way, this is all I can say: