Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Parro
https://www.tigresnation.com/video-couple-of-djs-killed-in-mexico-during-live-facebook-broadcast/

MEXICO – A couple of Djs were murdered while conducting a live broadcast on the social network of Facebook.

The events were registered in the city of Coatzacoalcos , Veracruz when DJ Zett Er, Armando Ricardo M. and his wife Michelle V. broadcast live for their followers, who are in confinement due to the pandemic.

The attack was recorded on video that was published on social networks.

In the images it is seen that the couple sitting enjoying the music with which they pleased their fans, but suddenly gunshots are heard against the DJs, so they fall to the ground almost immediately.

The couple was broadcasting from the Hotel Revolución, in the Veracruz city of Coatzacoalcos.

The attackers managed to escape and so far the motive for the crime and the identity of the murderers are unknown.

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Southerngirl
It looks like the female was starting to move at the end of the clip. I wonder where the husband ran. After the attackers?

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Parro
Yes, good question.

Appears they went down fast when the shooting began.  The houseplant is moving then stops, so it appears that the woman has given in to the shot.  The man, ran like crazy, but the article reported them both as being murdered.

Maybe they got him on the way out, or maybe not.  Probably not not the most reliable of sources, El Tigres, I'll watch it closer next time before posting.

Thanks Southerngirl

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Southerngirl
Oh I didn't mean it like that I appreciate the article! Scary for sure.

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Southerngirl
I just did a search and not much info on it. News must held close there.

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

El_Bujo
Is it me or have there been a disturbing number of attacks on clubs and bars in Coatzacoalcos?

Let us not forget August of last year..

Re: Coatzacoalcos DJ's

Parro
Minatlan, Auyacan, Coatzacoalcos, questionable places, close to the port of delivery.  Coatzacoalcos, not a good place to DJ.  Hard ass.