Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
I'm not sure if the news is true or not...I am following her on Instagram for a while. Lately she travelled to Europe where she visited almost the entire old continent. She posted pictures from UK, Spain, France, Italy, Holland etc. Her last post was from 2 days ago. She posted a "El Chapo" hoodie and she was thanking to Alejandrina Guzman for it. A few years back she was called the Mexican Kim Kardashian, the empress of "Los Antrax" etc. She appeared in an interview where she denied having ties with "Los Antrax". On Wikipedia they say that she was "El Chavo" Felix's wife. I know that she has been in a love relationship with "Chino Antrax" also. In the comments I read on Instagram, they say that she died of overdose, that she suffered a heart attack.

https://www.instagram.com/clau8af/ Her Instagram page.

Last post on Instagram.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

BBfollower
Alleged "Queen of Los Antrax" found dead in Culiacan.

Culiacan, Sinaloa - Inside a residence, located in the private unit called Pontevedra was found a dead woman whose preliminary identity was established as Claudia Berenice "N" who was known as "The Queen of Los Antrax", criminal group headed by Jose Rodrigo Arechiga "Chino Antrax", arrested in Europe.

The finding of the body was made by criminal experts of the State Attorney General's Office in the subdivision of Musala Island. Through an anonymous call to one of the emergency lines, the event was notified so experts came to the scene and established the the body found in the state capital corresponds to Claudia Berenice "N", 33 years old. So far the death motive has not been defined.

In 2014, Claudia Berenice "N" had been reported in the media for allegedly having links with members of one of the "Los Antrax" criminal cells. These versions were denied by the woman who at a press conference that year offered in the company of her children and relatives in which she detached herself from this criminal organization.

In this conference it was said that her image was stained and she claimed to be a stranger to the criminal group led by Jose Rodrigo Arechiga "El Chino Antrax", since she lived in tranquility with her children and her mother in the state capital. At that time, images of the woman were spread aboard luxurious vehicles and carrying firearms, so she was linked to criminal groups.

According to the test data collected by the Municipal Police of the city, it was stated that the owner of the residence of the private Pontevedra, went out with the victim last Friday night to have fun and continued with the party in that place, so they slept all day Saturday.

Expert reports that Claudia Berenice "N" companion tried to wake her up, however she did not respond.

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/hallan-muerta-presunta-reina-de-los-antrax-en-culiacan

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

MediaNocheXXX
If this is factual information, I would suspect the boyfriend if it's a homicide or an OD if there in no serious health issues.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

ElS1
   Good riddance (too soon?)

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

supposed to be OD...

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

BTW in the death fotos there is a lot of red area on her left side of neck causing speculation it may be suffocation but can't those markings be  lividity?  or are those only black and blue?

fotos on mainpage.  i just added i wasn't sure i wanted to but i thought why should she be exempt.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

MediaNocheXXX
I don't know chivis...People tend to gravitate towards a murder theory because it's a much sexier, sensational story then a OD and that photo on sinaloahoy.com isn't the best quailty.I think that only people close to her would know of any domestic abuse that would make a murder theory credible.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

MediaNocheXXX
It's possible that pigmentation was caused by her head being tilted in the other direction(leftside) and was resting on her chest at the time of death then for whatever reason they moved it to the position it is in the picture...

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

As good a guess as any.  someone on main board said the face looked like smeared lipstick but then that doesn't explain the neck. your theory seems more likely.  but i wonder if she could have been killed.  ironically not too many od's in the narco world

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

very true...

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

Wrote a similar comment on MB,

Surprised if it was an OD, given the relatively peaceful, or at least non violent contrast to the hangings, executions, torture, military gunfire that killed so many of her contemporaries, in the wake of Chino's arrest in 2013.

That pic to me, says signs of vioence, though, esp around the neck, and face appears bloated, but those photos are never what we may expect.

The entire saga is sad, people will no doubt crucify her, shame her, and there isn't a lot of suggest a depth of kindness and benevolence, rather she appeared (by her own design) to be self consumed, shallow, but there was a little girl there who grew up in Culiacan, and that has it's own implications, in itself.  Consumed by the lifestyle she devoured.

If I can say anything about the life of those similar to her, whom I know, the appearance is only 25% true, and masks often horrific dysfunction.

"I Love you but I don't pray for love" -Chino Antrax to Claudia Ochoa Felix on Instagram in better years for both.

Chivis, I don't find that picture very clear tbh and that's why could be misleading. I don't know if those are signs that she has been strangled or just a red light coming from that side of her body. What I find strange is that she posted a corrido of Dorian Trinidad yesterday on her Instagram page with "DEP Dorian" and a love message. It's not there anymore. She took it down probably. I just checked and Dorian died in December. I don't understand why she did it now. It's not like she posted that kind of things on her Ig often. Strange coincidence. This follower saw the post also.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

BBfollower
We have to wait for the autopsy report to know exactly the cause of death.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

I also feel sad...
she was struggling with sobriety for a long while, and was in AA

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

looks clear to me---did you click on the image?

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

BBfollower
Yes, I did. I don't know what to say...Sometimes pictures are misleading.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

If this was substance abuse, I feel for her struggle.  Drugs don't discriminate

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

a bigger issue is the beautiful women of mexico feeling they have to exploit their looks in this way as if no having choices.  the buchonas is better than a nowhere life

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

MediaNocheXXX
Chivis did she belong to a narco family?Or did she have a taste for bad boys that could afford a lifestyle that is not known to most mexicanos,  or gringos for that matter.I mean Instagram posts in exotic, affluent places don't paint the true picture as It's usually the majority that try to portray a certain lifestyle on Instagram that's not close to reality.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix, empress of "Los Antrax" found dead?

Not to my knowledge maybe J knows. But i don't think so.
Yes she obviously went for high rolling narcos.  that is what I am talking about the social and culture elements of the Buchona  lifestyle.

There is a great academic paper about the buchona life.  I have been trying to find time to translate it is about 20 pages so it is not an easy task.

If anyone wishes to help with it let me know via email or here.