Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

TexcocoDeMora
Claudia Ochoa Félix, considered as the successor of Rodrígo Archiaga Gamboa, head of the group of assassins Los anthrax, says: "I have nothing to do with that, they are slandering me and I will face them all".

In a telephone interview with Ríodoce, she says the news articles published in the national and international press are exposing her and her family.

"I didn't want to say anything when they publish the first articles, but if I remain silent they will think is true and since I don't have anything to do with that I will speak up. They are exposing me, my children, and my family, it's not right".

When questioned about the images of her around the world, images of her carrying weapons and in the company of suspected drug traffickers, she said she would give a press conference to clarify everything.

"I can't say anything, I am being advised by good lawyers. I'm going to appear before the media in a press conference; above all I want all those who have been lying about me to be present, they must know that I am going to take legal action against them.

Local, national and foreign media, newspapers and television news programs have said that Claudia Ochoa is the successor of El Chino Anthrax.

This week, the British newspaper Daily Mail devoted an article and even compared her with American Kim Kardashian.

Rio Doce
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't thing they want to defame her, they want her dead.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

TexcocoDeMora
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
I don't thing they want to defame her, they want her dead.
The funny thing is that she claims she's gonna use lawyers against those who publish those articles. I don't think the lawyers can do much, she does hang around drug trafficker and she has publish several photos with big caliber weapons.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

tuSancho
all of these buchonas are drama queens... alway stirring the pot.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

exactly

and exactly why her twitter came down last week.
also her old instagram

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

P@RR@ND3RO
I said it on a previoise article, the one behind this is a girl named valeria ruby, she dont like her at all. Its like rivalry for who gets what narco.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

behind what exactly?

LOL she had another account I was just there today, but after this article was publish she closed that account as well.

Behind all this bs that claudia was "la emperatriz del viruz". She made it up so she can be a target of cds rivals like chapo isidro and blo.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

TexcocoDeMora
You really think they will go after her? I think is ridiculous that someone will think she is Los Antrax leader.

For what I have read about her, she's nothing but a woman who will sleep around with with any narco with money.

I wonder why the other woman got killed for?

Believe it or not when the sicarios are tweeked out they dont care who the target is.  She is a h*e that has slepted with mayito gordo, don eliseo (cheyos dad) chino, dorian, chavo and many more. Tje beauty queen got taken out by mistake. Yuriana got killed because of a rumor claudia started against her, i mentioned it on a previious post too.
DuR@Ng0

P@RR@ND3RO wrote
Believe it or not when the sicarios are tweeked out they dont care who the target is.  She is a h*e that has slepted with mayito gordo, don eliseo (cheyos dad) chino, dorian, chavo and many more. Tje beauty queen got taken out by mistake. Yuriana got killed because of a rumor claudia started against her, i mentioned it on a previious post too.
Only shit, I didn't know that. Then she has blood on her hands by now!

Honestly I don't care about what might happened to her over this news article. If she sleep with dogs sooner or later she will get fleas.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

Yahweh

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

spike151
Legally , neither you or anyone else knows whether that weapon is real or just a prop that fires blanks, at least thats what her lawyers will say , and unless someone from the justice system took the photos themselves there is no way you can prove that it is actually her in the photos.
Anything anyone says about her , that has been gleaned from a third party is inadmissable in court as evidence , its just hearsay from a legal standpoint. Its not against the law to have your photo taken with a villain , aiding and abetting him or harbouring a fugitive is. She can claim she didnt know who the guys are , and that they were bodyguards of someone else.
So she has a case against the riodice , from a personal point of view , we all know who and what she is , but its not about what you know its about what you can prove in court.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

El"H"
i cudnt give a shit about legaly shes a whore who wants to reap all of the rewards of the narco game by simply spreading her legs

And has the cheek to stunt with cash clothes and weapons  funded by narcos so to me shes basically even worse than a tweaked out sicario cuz at least they put in their own work and know what they are involved in

but this hoe is trying to go under the radar and still reap the rewards

puta nothing comes for free

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

ArmChairIntellect
Untrue, many people have been convicted of crimes based on photos, I can think of many here in the states who have been nabbed on gun related charges due to post they made on social media as well as other crimes.  This is a simple truth, beside, do you really believe those weapons were fake in the context of the crowd she roams about with?

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

spike151
What I or you think is immaterial , thats the whole point. Those people convicted for photos of weapons obviously had dumbass lawyers who knew nothing , probably public defenders. In the states and UK you are innocent until proven guilty , with the burden of proof on the prosecutor to prove guilt not the defendant to prove innocense. Mexicos legal reforms will change to this as well in the very near future.
How can you prove its a real weapon by a photo ? you cant !

and to the previous poster as I said " i and you know exactly who and what she is. But your two cents as well as my two cents is worth the square root of jack shit in court.

My money goes on her winning any courtcase she brings against Riodice , I would be interested on JLopez thought on this , she certainly know more about the mexican legal system than most on these forums.

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

deelucky1
If she wants to come clean shes gonna have to give up all her computers laptops etc. Mac adresses dont lie .who would be dumb enough to just anylize a picture get fucken real hahahhaaha!

Yeah right, a lot of people have been arrested over pictures, and lets not forget, her kids, are the sons of drug traffickers and there is records of that.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Claudia Ochoa Felix claims to be a victim of defamation of character

_Jack