Christmas

Spookyman
everybody, please have a merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year...

Re: Christmas

Windycitykid
May everyone be blessed & surrounded with those they Love!
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: Christmas

Feliz Navidad! and Merry Christmas to all...paz, Chivis

Re: Christmas

curioso
I'm all for the PAZ!!!!!

Cheers everyone! Here's hoping we can get this shit figured out in 2012..............that is assuming the Mayans were wrong
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Christmas

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Christmas

come on mano...why you going to "Scrooge" us?  well I hope you have a good christmas inspite of yourself.  jeje

Re: Christmas

DURANGO1
Merry Christmas to all too, been busy keeping tabs on the DGO situation getting info on 3 groups vying for la plaza. Anywho hope everyone gets all they wish for!