Christmas present

Marlo Stanfield
hello everyone
i love this site and all the articles and comments from everyone so id like to share with you some cartel related audio books, they all should be in mp3 format.

https://mega.nz/#F!YRYgyaSa!Hu1dOEGbM8NB8SgMlWxr_w

Andrew Hogan, Douglas Century - Hunting El Chapo
Dan Slater - Wolf Boys Two American Teenagers and Mexico's Most Dangerous Drug Cartel
Don Winslow - The Power of the Dog
Don Winslow - The Cartel
Ioan Grillo - El Narco The Bloody Rise of Mexican Drug Cartels
Ioan Grillo - Gangster Warlords
Robert Mazur - The Infiltrator
Roberto Escobar - The Accountant's Story Inside the Violent World of the MedellĂ­n Cartel
Roberto Saviano - ZeroZeroZero

merry xmas all
Marlo

Re: Christmas present

Cuidado
Hey this is really cool thank you and Merry Christmas.

Re: Christmas present

Marlo Stanfield
youre welcome mate, i just finished zerozerozero and its great, really in depth look at the global cocaine trade

Re: Christmas present

very nice....thank you

Re: Christmas present

posted on mainboard!

Re: Christmas present

Oh these look like they are all free!Awesome Marlo,thanks what a treat!

Re: Christmas present

Uday
Bro thank you but link is failed:(

Re: Christmas present

Marlo Stanfield
Uday are you sure its failed? can you try again and if its broken ill post another

Re: Christmas present

Uday
@Marlo
Bro okay,Problem solved.
Thank you again!

Re: Christmas present

Thank you, Marlo. Best one I am getting this year