Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

1234567 ... 20

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

ToPHeR
J,

Off topic but what do you know about Sergio Guzman?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Siderno
this was murder for revenge. They took him in front of someone he was humiliated and shot in the face. Generally is a patron to shoot you in the face first with symbolic value after you’ve been humiliated beaten up etc

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elgordo
After his capture word was chinos family began working with the damasos. I had his little brother on i.g and also snapchat and would always be active on both and would post videos of partying with the damasos people playing damaso corridos. But when the hunt for damasos began he vanished from social media. I had added his social media through one of my boys who also would be around there group but just like the kid my boy vanished in the same time frame so makes me wonder if he also jumped teams

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Chubby214
Everybody acting like this guy didn’t have any enemies within the cartel.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elgordo
Oh of course he did but the way he got picked up and called back to sinaloa means it was big fishes he pulled his plug especially taking his sister n  el monkey along 4 the ride

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

i have this foto in my main page collage...conspiracy theorists coming out "where's the mole where's the mole"

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

El Guero
I don't care how much snitching CDS may do on their own it's always in a sneaky backstabbing sort of way.  I don't care who you are, with the exception of Mayito, you can't overtly cooperate with the USG for a reduced situation and then head straight back to Culiacan and expect to live to see the morning.  This could never be allowed.

3 possibilities and probably a combination of all:

1.)He had nowhere else to go and wanted to believe he'd be okay returning home.
2.)He feared for his family and hoped by returning home he would lessen their exposure(perhaps, as some have mentioned he was told he had to come back to save his family.)
3.)He was lulled back with fake promises and reassurances which he took with a grain of salt but considering 1/2 he took his chancesm

Had he come back like the Flores twins brothers father had done and went straight to Chapitos or shot himself in the head in downtown Culiacan his sister would still be alive.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

El Guero
I'm sure everybody thinks this will start a war between Mayo and Chapitos.  Everytime anything happens in Sinaloa it's the beginning of a war.   If I had a dollar for every comment predicting an all out internal CDS war I'd be debating which of my beach estates I'd be flying to in the morning.

Mayo is probably for this.   Who just thinks they can come back and all will be well after cooperating in the US.   You'd have to be demented.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Deceased Sister?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!

Cuidado
I had a thought i posted it on main board also. Chino was arrested in Amsterdam one month before Chapos arrest in 2014.  Chapos hideouts in Culiacan started getting raided hard soon after Chino was detained.  That probably did not sit well with Chapitos.  Im just spit balling here lol

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Do you think Paris Hilton will send out a tribute tweet to Chino?  This is one of the hardest fails ever.  What are the rumors?

- Someone must have helped him get across and just handed over his location.

- I still think he was in Mexico in secret as there is no sitdown where they could have really setup up hard.  Sending a hit squad at midnight does not seem planned one bit.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
I'm curious if there will any wreath next to his coffin signed by Zambada family or Los Antrax.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!

Chino was in Amsterdam when Chapo was arrested, he left Mexico because of the heat in Culiacan.  He wasn't cooperating with prosecutors, he was fighting extradition to San Diego, due to his Mexican citizenship.  He lost that appeal and was brought to San Diego in June 2014, he pleaded guilty in May 2015.

The heat on Chapo was partially from Narco Polo, but not Chino, as in he wasn't cooperating.

Mica, I know you are kidding, but a lot of people don't know those were like a VIP ticket thing for the fight, and Chino and Mayito had meet and greet tickets.

There was a wreath for Yuriana in 2014.

I think this was on Ivan's orders.  I don't think Zambadas would have handled it like this.  Maybe Flaco, because of his brother.  But I think it was Ivan flexing.

@Topher, I don't know anything, a Guzman son?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Jkliz02
Alguno conoce otro foro igual que este?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Temp
How true is it that ivan used to hate on chino when he was in his prime. I can believe it chino had fame he was fucking famous bitches traveling around the world even USA doing shit others wouldn't do who also had the money and power but where to pussy or didn't have the style&charisma to pull it off. Shout out to ivan tho he wasn't taking any chances and took that nigga out the way . Como dijo aquel hombre a esos vatos no los dejes vivos por que luego agaran poder y te matan ellos ati. I doubt the zambadas would of done that to chinos family killing the sister as well knowing they're good people.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Very true,  it was said Ivan and his crew bumped heads with Antrax crew in late 2014, Chikiyo and them, and had him hit leaving the club.  Antrax crew couldn't do anything, they just had to take it.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

What does it say that there are no mantas?  Chapitos are rounding up people over Covid curfew violations.  I would expect a “this is what happens” banner if Chapitos owned this.  I would expect silence from MZ, all though Ivan is the plaza boss.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

The curfew thing was just a joke on social media, by halcones.  Chapitos aren't on that in Culiacan.  No manta needed, they sent the message with the torture, shot in the face, and the wrapped body, plus killing of two family members.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

You’re probably right J.  Any chance this occurred with MZ knowing?  As in Ivan basically told him to come down or his family would die?

It was kind of weak hit, he will be able to have an open casket. They mess up hawks worse than this and if Chino did what they thought he...

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
@Mica, I haven't read/heard of any manta in Sinaloa in recent years. I'm 99% sure that Mayo knew about what was going to happen to Chino and he gave the green light. I mean, everybody says that Ivan killed him but it could easily have been Mayo's people. I think that most likely he has been lured to Culiacan and not threatened.
1234567 ... 20