Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

123456 ... 20

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
Related article: If you click on the article link you can find two short videos, one with the sounds of automatic rifles and the other with the alleged house riddled with bullets from where Chino's sister was taken.

A burst of bullets is heard in the Guadalupe Victoria neighborhood of Culiacán. Video
It transpired that armed subjects tried to enter the house, so when they failed to do so, they opened fire with weapons exclusively for use by the army

Culiacán, Sinaloa .- On this Friday night around 23:30, an impressive burst of gunshots was heard in the city of Culiacán in a house located on Baltazar de Obregón street, in the Guadalupe Victoria neighborhood.

A video is circulating where you can listen to the endless detonations of firearms, as well as the amazement and terror of some neighbors who were near the place at the time.

"Confrontation, revolution, Sanalona, ​​do not pass", among other high-sounding words, the person who records the video is also heard saying, while shouting at the people accompanying him, "go in, go in."

It turned out that armed individuals tried to enter the house, so when they failed to do so, they opened fire with weapons exclusively for the use of the army against the facade of the building where a family apparently was found.

Likewise, the security secretary reported that there are no detainees, dead or wounded, however, unofficially an element of the National Guard said that two people were captured.

It should be noted that until now the motive for the attack on the house located in the aforementioned colony is unknown, however, the authorities are continuing investigations to find those responsible.

https://www.debate.com.mx/policiacas/Se-escucha-rafaga-de-balazos-en-la-colonia-Guadalupe-Victoria-de-Culiacan.-Video-20200516-0167.html

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Mica
Video still from the above article.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

ok ...I am not sure I am posting on mainboard yet but about 20 mins ago:

I was given the confirmation from a very reliable source.  Chino is dead.  waiting for an additional ID process already id via fotos.  I trust this source or I wouldn't post this info.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Siderno

What an embarrassment to the American judicial system whatever the reason behind the disappearance and then the death of this person.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Mica
There is pandemic going on and it’s not up to the government to protect you when you “runaway”.  He’s on parole not witness protection. Nobody was guarding him.  I had a friend on federal parole in San Diego.  You call in once a week to see if you give a drug test, go in in person once a month and visit once if you follow protocol.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
So, what did Chino achieved by going back to Sinaloa? Absolutely nothing. His sister is dead, he's at a point from where there's no return, that if he's still alive. He wanted his old life back where he had power, money, women, fame etc. They probably lured him with fake promises and he bit the bait like a baby. He was so naive. I mean, he should've known better, he was part of that life which is full of lies and betrayal. I will repeat myself, in the underworld once you rat, you're done, you're a dead man walking.

Edit: I just read Chivis's post that he's dead.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Mica
Is there anyway he went down their on his own in person without any communication?  Because this killing says a lot, he was not killed at a meeting?  There was no pretend setup where the welcome him home. For all we know, Ivan/Mayo learned like we did through the news and that’s where you would go to look for him.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
It’s confirmed. He’s lone gone

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
I don't know if I can post this here, it's from Blog del Narco. He looks tortured...

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Nutcase
Why would Chapitos get a free pass from Mayo to kill him? Do people think Mayo wanted the chapos to kill him so that he couldn’t testify at trial against his son? This hurts Mayito I would think and maybe the US would come down hard on him now. Anybody think this would start a war between the two sides? Can’t believe they had a party so publicly posting videos and or pictures yesterday if that’s the truth.
Seeing is believing

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Mica
I agree, this might just deepen the existing riff between Chapitos and Mayo.  Profits are down, this might just start the eventual CDS separation war.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

i posted it someone on twitter sent to me

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
I really think that those videos with parties for Chino are fake or better said weren't for him. I mean, I only saw one.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

He gained a bunch of weight, that must have been his big belly.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Nutcase
What are the other members of Antrax that are still alive probably thinking about this??
Seeing is believing

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Gizzle_WON
Someone go ask "El Chavo" del 8...... He might know something as to why his arch nemesis was killed

Chino is an idiot thinking chapitos were going to keep him safe for pappy Mayo

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

It seems like he was given assurances, or he just really wanted to see his family and live a Sinaloa life, not even mafia and narco, but just beers and partying, music and a family party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADzJOY0Hyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfiGr5PQMA

one for Chino and all his travel

The level of violence and disrespect makes me think not Zambadas for cooperation, but an Ivan, or someone similar.  No one is going to war over Chino.  it's over a long time ago.  All his people are in jail in the US or working in Culiacan.  They beat and tortured him, shot him in the face.  Look at his eyes.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Thomas
It's funny to speak ill of the dead apparently.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Siderno
Hi Mica, I think US should have better system and procedures in place to track someone who helped them reach some goals and at same time can be still danger to society, both ways. Many questions, for example how did he pass the frontier? This kind of question need answers for example
On another level I wold not be in surprise if the person that killed him hug him few minutes earlier or welcomed him back. This is a brother kill brother mentality.

On human level, only mtiple life distructed just like every day until governments don’t choose a strong approach and cleanse South America because it’s not only Mexico. I was between Venezuela and Colombia years ago and it was the same

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Everything else aside, the US prosecutors knew he was dead if he went to Culiacan.  They wouldn't expect it so soon.
123456 ... 20