Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

1 ... 151617181920

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
The guys on IG have been super active with pictures lately. They posted one of El Camaron last week already. Just now I saw one of chino in a clown outfit. Wonder if it was taken post AFO hit in Cabo??

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

MellowYellow
Thanks for taking the time.

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Topher are you able to post 1 of Chino in the clown outfit or someone and if so you can also add it in the Rare Narco photos section too.Thanks.

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

It wasn't Chino in Cabo.  It was R1 and R2, two of his gunmen, they came by boat from Mazatlan.

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

And what became of R1 and R2 J?

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
chino

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Awesome,thanks.That is actually Chino in this clown suit right and not neccessarily at Cabo in this photo or are people confusing this photo with the clown hit at a kid's birthday party in Cabo? I know I have seen this picture before but not recently.

Ivan's history makes him seem like an emotionally loose cannon. Not good for someone in a position of power like him!

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
Ivan also has FECH - Fuerzas Especies de Chuta

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
Anyone see the video of rusos people sawing up a sicario from gente de Ivan?

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Topher who is winning the immediate battle between Chapitos and Mayos?

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Aervin78
There’s no war between chapos and mayo y’all don’t get that!!  ruso was asked by mayo to leave culiacan which he refuse to do that’s why the violence is peaking in culiacan if it was chapos vs mayo the violence would’ve been in all sinaloa ..

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
Right, its just 2 cells. Los ninis vs rusos. Ruso seems to have lost his support from above so he's fair game but nini is chapitos people. I thought this whole thing started over some beef about ruso disrespecting nini? The thing is alot of rusos people are whatever was left from MPs cells. Also, I think ruso has el omega too?

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Thanks for explaining, I am off the grid these days.

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Aervin78
Ruso people accuse one of Ivan lieutenant el guerito( the guy who was menacing the soldiers on the radios the day ovidio got caught)of extorting the people owning ranch in culiacan then ruso killed 5 azules working for Ivan that’s supposedly how the beef start !!

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Mica
Mayo seems to throw his guys away frequently.

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Aervin78
Mica Wouldn’t call that a betrayal He probably know were he is hiding he could’ve just give out his location ! His son is still in culiacan too I follow his IG

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

ToPHeR
I'm starting to think this killing had something to do with the current feud going on?

Re: Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

Aervin78
Don’t think so , I wouldn’t be surprised if mayos actually killed him  . You don’t get only 5 years for smuggling multi-tons by just giving some weak info

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

elrojo
Been almost 2 months since chino got clipped and at first my usual sources weren’t budging with info regarding his death but now it seems like there is a consensus among them, that being he was wacked by his former circle of friends which really was expected. Apparently the guy gave info on routes and who they belonged to, most of them belonging to a bunch of his former associates which were unknown up north, Along with bank accounts, making a bunch of zambada associates uncomfortable most importantly the buyers in California who were “knocked” in which a lot of indie operators(from sinaloa)buying from the zambadas lost money and that the(zambadas)had to pay back from their own pocket in order to keep them happy. Again as expected.
Also heard that during the confrontation during which he was picked up from, the guy was not alone, he had guys from Guadalupe Victoria and Costa Rica(zambada operators turf)looking after him which now makes sense why there was a shoot out to begin with and Why he was turned in alive, i repeat, alive! They ultimately gave in their own employer seeing as how the order came from the top of their faction most likely were threatened by their own. Apparently everyone knew he was back and working and seeing as how he was untouched for a few days made him confident he was back in business. The guy was shaked for the money he had. Very important apparently the confrontation took hours throughout the night and the cops and military did not show up even though they were called giving further confirmation that this was orchestrated by someone who has control of these entities. Still I’d take this with a grain of salt though.
Was not given any names but the ones that went after him were antrax(former members)also the ones that turned him in.
Also forgot to mention that corridos about his death are not authorized by the “company” for obvious reasons.
This had nothing to do with the current dispute going on with Nini and ruso. Was ajustes de cuentas.
1 ... 151617181920