Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

12345 ... 20

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
Yeah. I don’t think he’s that out of his mind but I definitely feel like Ivan has a hand on this.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
I wonder who the two dead men are? What if one of them is Chino? Probably the authorities would have come out with a statement by now if that would have been the case, right?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
I think so. I mean how do you not put chino on the headline.
Definitely not him

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
Some are saying that one of the dead men is Chino, but it's not confirmed yet so we should leave it as a rumor for the moment.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

CulSin5
Wow! Didn’t expect this.

I’ve also heard about the Ivan and Chinos feud. And is very real. There was a lot of tension between the two. A lot of the Antrax deaths like roques in particular was Chapitos going after them. As for the question why not kill her before? That’s because he wasn’t free. This happening (most likely by Ivan) can only mean that he is already in Culiacan or close to being back.
If mayo was behind this or had mayos blessing i would be surprised

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

BBfollower
From what I found till this moment, one of the men is either the husband of Chino's sister,  Juan García Espinoza or José Miguel Aramo Montoya, "El Monki". "El Monki" was arrested in 2014 together with Changuito Antrax. The other guy could be Chino. As I said, at this moment those are only suppositions.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

I was hearing the story all day...also CHINO ANTRAX RIP...still saying he is one of the dead..however authorities only confirmed 2 hrs ago and did not say chino was one

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
There’s a small clip going around of the shootout that led to the 3 people kidnapped. An armed commando stormed into the place looking for them and they had security as well and tried to repel the attack but was unsuccessful.
Chinos sister was killed with her husband and possibly chino or changuito is the rumor.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

 I think Ivan can do what he wants and answer for it later.  If it was on his orders.  The question is still why now?

what a saga

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

social media and some mex media are now saying one was chino....

what do you think J?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Certainly some circumstantial evidence that supports it, chronology wise

5/6: He leaves supervised release

5/15: Family party, Culiacan, only natural place he would go, where multiple people are abducted

5/16: bodies are found in his sisters car, including hers

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Mx Navy & Natl Grd are heavily guarding Semefo where bodies are for autopsy

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

exactly

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

At the peak of Chino’s Narco fame, Ivan would have need approval from El Lic to take out Chino.  Not only does the existing beef between Ivan and Chino include women, but also the whole feud with Chapitos and Lic/ML.  It’s starting to make sense now.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
Local sources are saying that the description of both men doesn’t fit with chino’s.
Wait to see if true

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Is this sister taking care of his children?

The bodies don’t look tortured, so the shootout seems reasonable.

But what did the killers do?  Load up the dead in their car take off in that car?  Probably as a trophy or to display publicly, so why stop and leave the car running?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

CulSin5
They took them and left them in chinos sister car so the word would get out fast rather than “3 encobijados en Culiacan”

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found executed!?

check your email!!

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

ck your email

12345 ... 20