Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

1234 ... 20

Chino Antrax's sister found executed! Chino confirmed also dead!

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
Some are saying that Chino's sister is between the dead. Even if she's not, they are definitely sending him a message.

People found dead in Chino Anthrax sister's truck in Sinaloa

Three people were found dead in a van that is on the name of the sister of the drug trafficker José Rodrigo Aréchiga Gamboa, aka "Chino Anthrax" in Culiacán, Sinaloa.

Sinaloa .- During the morning of this Saturday, the discovery of three bodies was made inside the van that is on the name of a sister of José Rodrigo Aréchiga Gamboa, aka "Chino Anthrax", in Ayuné, a rural community in the municipality of Culiacán, Sinaloa.

At the site of the finding, authorities confirmed that three people of sturdy build were dead in the back of a black BMW X5 truck that was still running.

During the assurance, the dirt road was closed, so a neighbor of the sector, when asking the authorities about when they would reopen the road, reported that she drove around the site at 8:00 am and saw the truck, but when I saw it on I didn't suspect what is being related now.

It should be noted that this occurs 10 days after the release of the Chino Anthrax was announced from his house arrest in the United States.

At the moment, the authorities have not indicated the identity of the dead people.

https://www.debate.com.mx/policiacas/Hallan-personas-muertas-en-camioneta-de-hermana-del-Chino-Antrax-en-Sinaloa-20200516-0076.html

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Oh boy!I think they were sending him a message before with his girlfriend getting knocked off,now another 1 with his sister.Does it end up with Chino himself?My guess is he is somewhere in Mexico but my question is did he go willingly or was he kidnapped being so close to the border?We have all read or heard stories of that happening.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
Update: It seems that there's no woman between the dead.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Debate is a good source, so even if no woman is found, it probably means something, that it was apparently her car, families car. This does seem a little like a misreported story though.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
Ok, now it seems that the authorities have confirmed that his sister is one of the dead persons.
MX

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

MX

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Maybe all my relentless speculation on passes and plea agreements and the US Attorneys Office is misplaced, and Chino was lured back, or ran back, because he was compelled.  Doesn't seem like it is unrelated, if it ends up confirmed.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Ricky Churches
If it's only dead men, what are the chances he was one of them?

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
Riodoce:

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Guero1990
Maybe he did do “Hello, I need a new dust filter for my Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro" is this payback for leaving like the wind.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
As I said in my previous posts, mafia never forgets and I could ad that they don't forgive. Those type of people are very suspicious. They always have authorities on their footsteps and is too risky for them to be surrounded by people like Chino, who's a confirmed rat. You can't go back to your old occupation like nothing happened, 0 chances. If I was Chino, I would run as far as I could from Sinaloa, that if he's not dead already. I really feel sorry for the guy but he represents the past. Some would say that you shouldn't feel sorry for that type of people but I felt sorry for Menchito also when he was extradited. That makes me a nuthugger? I don't know :D

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Cuidado
Why wouldnt they have killed her before?  Maybe he switched sides down there and that didnt sit well with the bosses.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

Maybe he got the message, come home right now, or we take your family.  And that's why he left.  Far from the glam escape into the night, a desperate attempt to save his family.  Or is that all too cinematic entirely?

Or even that he was at the party last night.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
Something tells me Ivan has a hand on it. He’s plaza boss in Culiacan, what he always wanted and rumors were he never liked chino because of that. Chino was the former plaza boss there and Ivan didn’t like the fact that he wasn’t a member of any family and was still appointed that by mayo.
Not to mention Ivan’s people were the ones that killed chiquillo mafias on his orders.
Maybe Ivan feels threatened by chino. If chino rounds up his people there could me an immediate war against chapitos.
Ruso is another uncomfortable mayo guy that I think wouldn’t hesitate to go toe toe to against chapitos and their armed wings. There could be a coup against chapitos.
I don’t think chino simply just escaped the us government just like that. With the tech that’s the us has I doubt it. Most likely a divide and conquer sort of strategy by the us in order for chapitos to slip up.
Interesting theory. Can’t help but wonder.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

yeah, it was always, always said Ivan and his people hit Chiquillo, but does Ivan really do all this within 10 days of Chino arriving?  Him and family can't live if Chino came home?

I said somewhere else even if Zambadas wanted to give him a pass, Ivan could do it, and they will just resolve it.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

BBfollower
@J, El Rojo everything is possible. I'm curious, wasn't his family with him in US? His parents, wife, sister? They all returned to Mexico? If so, they could hunt his entire family...

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

No, his family was known and respected in Culiacan.  They spoke at his sentencing.  Why now?  They were never touched before.  And apparently he felt comfortable enough to cooperate extensively, with his family in Mexico, and returning.  Something is in the timing.  There is some factor we are all missing in this.

I personally can’t see the zambada lieutenants that worked for or under chino go against him. And there are still a lot around no doubt. They all loved him.
But then again, it’s a mafia.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

elrojo
Another thing I was also thinking about was what if chino himself got his sister wacked. Maybe she had something do do in all this and he was betrayed by her somehow. I know it’s a long shot but we’ve seen cases like this before and this is Mexico after all.

Re: Chino Antrax's sister found dead?

I think it's unlikely. I want to say his whole family was at his sentencing in December.

His father held several positions in Sinaloa government, including commissioner of communal lands, treasurer of state highways and a congressional representative, according to a letter filed to the court by Arechiga’s mother.

She has her master’s degree, and Arechiga’s siblings all have advanced degrees.
1234 ... 20