Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

plebe_5.7

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

I wonder what the cause of death was?

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

Chava
Corona Virus...... what else?

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

ElGrandeRojo
Looks like he was shot in the face in the 1st pic released.
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

Siderno
I think I can see different stabs on belly and lower left part of trunk probably he was twisting trying to defend or on the ground or else who knows for sure the shot to the face is the fatal one. The neck could see a cord they used to keep him firm or strangulate him, these jobs are done by many people together, I am 99% sure the person wanted him dead was there and active part of it

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

plebe_5.7

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

He had duck tape wrapped around a trash bag on his neck after he was dead.

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

looks like the only shot....

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

zurita54
Is that the plastic surgery scar on his neck or is it possible torture

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

It doesn't look too red therefore not recent but looks like an old scar from a neck lift at that but not very good plastic surgery almost looking like the post mortem sutures from the chest to crotch unless they are post mortem and the pathologist went in that way to check a wound out.He looked like he was in reasonable shape though overall and I thought some punctures on the belly were maybe bullet holes from a small caliber but they aren't penetrating so yeah maybe from a sharp object while wrestling around on the ground as well as all the slightly rubbed red skin that looks like a rash that isn't punctured.

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

what caliber causes the star shape entry wound?

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

RetDEATaskForceAgt
Often the star shape is tattooing caused by a close range shot and the cause of the Star is because of the rifling in the barrel. So it would suggest that it was close and personal.
Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

RetDEATaskForceAgt

When the round is fired, depending on the type of bullet, when the bullet expands the jacket peels back and can cause a similar injury.

RetDEATaskForceAgt
Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime

Re: Chino Ántrax Morgue Pics

That was interesting those illustrations.From the mainboard article there was a star like cut on the left side of his face from the autopsy photo.I had no idea that was a bullet hole.Thanks for clearing that up as I had no idea what that was like maybe some kind of knife torture.