Chino Anthrax

1234 ... 6

Chino Anthrax

Nuttz

Re: Chino Anthrax

La Flama Blanca
@Nuttz

Can you post a few of your chapo pics that youve had on your avitar?  You have had a few that we havent seen before.  Where do you find them? Just thought I'd ask, if you dont wanna post them, could you email me some?  Im just really intrigued that there are pics of him that most havent seen.

BTW:  Happy new years eve/new year to eveyone on BB!!!  Im happy that this site seems to still be goin strong!!

Re: Chino Anthrax

deelucky1
Anybody have the whole picture of chapo whith the camelsuit theres a girl in the picture could be emma or gissele guzman.dont want to post tje one i seen bunch of watermarks from lame site.

Re: Chino Anthrax

Re: Chino Anthrax

OMG!  Loving this

Re: Chino Anthrax

it is not his daughter and before the twins there was only 1

I wondered why when I was sent the photo the girl was cut out and wondered who she was.

This is one of my fotos which went nuts viral.  everyone gave us credit however which was nice.

Re: Chino Anthrax

Chivis wrote
OMG!  Loving this

The tamales or chapos pic?

Re: Chino Anthrax

pilot

Re: Chino Anthrax

La Flama Blanca
I know there are many/at least a few more out there most of us haven't seen

Re: Chino Anthrax

El Plata
Chivis, Happy New Year. I hope all is well with you and yours. Do you happen to know who the other guy in the photo is?

Nuttz, i'm interested in those Chapo pics as well. Ive noticed 2 or 3 Chapo pics that you have used as your avatar, seem to be relatively new. I always found it interesting that once Chapo was captured at least 4 or 5 new pictures surfaced.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Chino Anthrax

Thanks pilot for advertising lol.much better pic

Re: Chino Anthrax

pilot
jajajaja i know, i can't find it without the watermark; happy new year for everybody.

Re: Chino Anthrax

La Flama Blanca
I remember nuttz saying he went through like hundreds of facebook/myspace pages figuring out which ones were authentic and somehow found all these new/unseen chapo pics

Re: Chino Anthrax

deelucky1
Heres manuel garibay

Re: Chino Anthrax

deelucky1

Buzzlightyear aka chompas

Re: Chino Anthrax

Chivis happy new year.do you know if this is an actual sketch of el chino from court.

Re: Chino Anthrax

Yes, that was from his first hearing, I believe the judge is Magistrate Mitchell Demebin...

Re: Chino Anthrax

El Plata
Damn, Manuel Garibay looks like he aged about 25 years since his 2010 arrest!