Child murdered in video

Re: Child murdered in video

Lala
This whole argument about whether the victims in any of these videos are guilty or not really bothers me, on one hand it´s even more terrible when such young kids are the victims because young kids do stupid shit and are very easy to manipulate, but mostly it´s the fact that human beings are capable and willing to do something like that to other humans what I find so disturbing and can´t understand, regardless of what the victims might have done or not. Those guys and all the others from different videos and similar executions that have not been recorded hunt a victim to do this to them, and from the get go it´s all just about the public display, that´s all, the absurdity and brutality of it all beats me.

Re: Child murdered in video

Texcoco

Re: Child murdered in video

El"H"
bullshit this 15 year old was a recruiter rofl , he was probably just a guide for the people coming from honduras

Re: Child murdered in video

Texcoco

Re: Child murdered in video

ArmChairIntellect
Shouldn't matter, criminal or not no one should die in such a way.  Poor kid, did you see his face before he died, it was of desperation.  I saw his thoughts, he was too young, hadn't the chance to become a man and was to die this day.  This was one of the saddest video's I have seen, they cut his neck from back to front, meaning he was alive for most of it.  I am rarely shocked but this one shook me.  I got nothing else to say on this thread.

Re: Child murdered in video

Pitufo
Nice lord of war quote.

And yeah I agree with your post. 15 yr old knows damn well what is and isnt wrong. He chose to be a coyote (thats what i understood from bringing people up from honduras) and got caught by the wrong side.

In retrospect this looks bad for CDG. Bunch of armed men killing a kid could be used by the other side to make them look like a bunch of pu$$ies.

Re: Child murdered in video

just wanna say something

Re: Child murdered in video

jackal
i have posted this before but will say it again.

Corruption is Mexico's Public Enemy Number One!

nothing will ever change in MX until the corruption stops.

Re: Child murdered in video

just wanna say something

Re: Child murdered in video

Re: Child murdered in video

BERTY
I'm lost 4 words. Doesn't matter what this kid did nothing justifies doing that to a child.   Even if they are murdering little shits like el ponchis or thompson n venables
The more I see the less I understand

Re: Child murdered in video

People are used as props in these intimidation vids.  They are as often scripted as to  what to say as not.

Accepting what is said at face value is ignorant at best, it is placing faith in monsters that have no boundaries.

At 15 we make huge errors in judgment, huge mistakes in decision making, I thank God my life was not directed based on decisions I made as a 15 year old.

However, even IF the kid was as he stated he did not deserve to die and especially in such a cruel inhumane manner.  He is no Ponchis

Re: Child murdered in video

drattler
These Mexicans are right up there with Iraquis.

Re: Child murdered in video

el lechon

Re: Child murdered in video

narco-reader
Its very disturbing. On the other hand I can understand if there is no retaliation against  kids, then the rival cartels will start using  kids to do whatever they want without fear of reprisal. Still, though, beheading just makes them look like savages and causes people in the civilized world to lose respect. In Mexico, though, I think maybe its a different story

Re: Child murdered in video

Texcoco

Re: Child murdered in video

DD
@Texcoco, You said in a comment on another decap video;
This is so much bullshit from this criminals. I think I will stop posting this type of videos on my blog. I don't feel comfortable helping them out to send their message out.

Yet you keep replying to them here and it just bumps them to the top of the page.  After a combined viewing of 12,500 views I think everything that can be said about them has been said.

Re: Child murdered in video

el gallo negro
Im not gonna lie i actually enjoy watching those kind of videos especially when they scream like little bitches haha. I think i might be a little fucked up in the head but im jist being honest and i think there are others out there that feel the same way.

Re: Child murdered in video

narco-reader
of course there are, theyre the ones doing these things
12