Child murdered in video

elcienporcien

Re: Child murdered in video

Baggy
I am glad nobody has posted it, and i hope people have the intelligence not to. merely stating what happened is enough for me, i can't speak for the mentally morbid goreperves tho.

Re: Child murdered in video

Alacran
That's disturbing... And the govt says nothing happens

Re: Child murdered in video

elcienporcien

Re: Child murdered in video

_The Magician_

Re: Child murdered in video

Baggy
HOw old are we talkin here?young teens or pre teen? Did they give a reason as to why? or just the typical terrorist vid?

Re: Child murdered in video

_The Magician_

Re: Child murdered in video

elcienporcien

Re: Child murdered in video

Slappy
The kid says he is 15 in the video.

Re: Child murdered in video

ToPHeR
Definitely a propaganda war going on between CDG and Zs....So many videos all released at once back and forth....

Re: Child murdered in video

elcienporcien

Re: Child murdered in video

juris
   Bunch of sociopaths. Worse yet, the Mexican government will do nothing. Guys standing around were probably a bunch of cops or military anyway.

Re: Child murdered in video

Chimera
Please, can you not even post screenshots like that? I was not expecting it, and now I know I will be seeing it in my mind for a long time. Seeing it right now made me gasp, and I have tears running down my face for that poor boy. It is just horrible what these monsters are doing!

Or, if you do post this kind of picture, maybe post a warning, then a LOT of space before the picture so the picture is off the bottom of the screen. That way sissies like me can close up the comment without having to see anything.

Re: Child murdered in video

Demo

Re: Child murdered in video

Alacran
@chimera
Yes these events are horrible but coming into this website you already know that they are not talking about people playing ping pong or taking pics with celebrities.

Re: Child murdered in video

Texcoco

Re: Child murdered in video

Jorge Jorvanivich
Why are the boys in the U.S. raping girls not criminals but this boy who was bringing people up from honduras in Mexico a criminal? What was he doing with the people, how was he getting paid for them, anyone have a clue?

Re: Child murdered in video

SteelDragon
A bullet from a 15 year old is just as effective as a bullet from a 30 year old. This 15 year old, if given the oppertunity, would kill anyone of you. So dont feel sorry for him. Be glad that this is 1 less bad person on this earth.

Re: Child murdered in video

elcienporcien

Re: Child murdered in video

Pinchegringo
elcienporcien wrote
how much humanity has been lost in Mexico, and how the govt is  not doing shit to stop all this murder.
I believe they are petrified.  Shit, I would be as well.  We as Americans get to live in comfort knowing that our families aren't going to be butchered.  The Gov't is just as complicit if they stand by and do nothing.
12