Chihuahua

FernDogg
My family is about to go to Mexico they cross through Ojinaga which is better than going through Juarez any safety concerns or tips anybody can give so that they won"t run in any trouble much appreciated.

Re: Chihuahua

Parro
Ojinaga is kind've remote and you would be traveling small roads to either Carmago or east.  I recently visited Coahuila, and decided to cross at Del Rio/Acuna.  To bypass Acuna, go the Lake Amistad bridge and cross there.  The views are great as well of the Rio Grande and Peace Lake.  Not much traffic and you can go that way if your families destination is towards there.

Otherwise, Santa Teresa is another kind've quiet outpost to move through, outside of Juarez.  I hate the traffic and don't mind the scrutiny.  Alway's like quieter places.

Good wishes on for your folks travel.  Hope they're going to a family Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Re: Chihuahua

FernDogg
yes they are they're just going for a week but I've been going since I was young and never had trouble but I knew people so if we ran into somebody like cartel i could say hey homeboy from chihuahua said we good  but they going by themselves and my sister but not really worried just wanted to get good feedback thank you Parro and happy holidays to you too I'm just going to stay in the D and chill peace