Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Texan24
I've been researching and getting in contact with people that actually have real knowledge about the situation in Chihuahua. For the most part I've been told that all the Chihuahua border is run by La Linea. The only exception is in the Juarez Valley and some hoods in Juarez where Cds is still active. In the Juarez Valley La Linea and Aztecas are moving huge loads since they have bought off the Federales and Estatales. They use the police vehicles to move drugs. Cds is still active in the Valley and has been heating up the plaza and even made an execution video of an Azteca, I'll leave links below.

In Chihuas capital it's mostly ran by La Linea and now theres Aztecas working in narcomenudeo there. But also there's few Chapos in some hoods operating selling drugs but very few. The city is ran by different cells of La Linea but one of the main guys is Nachito son of Chalo, important people from La Linea. I have a friend that works for the police and says that when Linea members are caught they are usually let free or well taken care of by the authorities, when a Chapo is caught they usually tortured and mistreated to get information.

In Delicias it's very heard for me to say it's usually been a Cds plaza but it's up to debate. It's hard to tell who's in charge of that plaza and also Camargo but in Delicias the mayor candidate has been know to be associated with La Linea and Los Zetas, he's Eliseo Compean. He won the election in Delicias and most likely give the plaza to Linea/Zetas but it's a very unclear situation so I can't say Delicias is run by just one group of narcos.

Jimenez is a plaza ran by La Linea. It's been like that for a while. Some group that are called Los Fenix are in control of that town and I think get support from Los Zetas. In a very small town called Escalon is where the leaders of La Linea in Jimenez hide out, it's a very small town like 20 mins from Jimenez. I know in Camargo there are both Cds and Linea so I don't know who's really in charge, a lot of people say linieros run it but I also know a guy of Gente Nueva called El Quemado is from there. But also a family of last name Loya that have worked for the Juarez Cartel since Amado was the leader are from there. So Camargo just like Delicias is up to debate if it's Linea or Cds because I think both groups are active, a lot of people say La Linea is in charge but I can't confirm it just yet.

The Casas Grandes area is also nothing but Linea. There was internal dispute where the local groups were fighting over the plaza, the media said Cds was fighting La Linea but I know for a fact Chapos can't lay a foot in North Western Chihuahua. The internal dispute didn't last long which everything was settled and the authorities also seized a lot of cars, weapons, ammunition and even luxurious house of some bosses of La Linea in NCG. But from Palomas all the way down to Madera is ran by Los Vasquez Barragan, a family involved in a lot of illegal activities in Chihuahua for La Linea.

Cuauhtémoc is one of the main stronghold for La Linea which is an entrance to the Sierra. While Parral is still under Cds rule ran by Los Salgueiro. Each Cartel has its plazas in the Sierra Madre. Traditionally Chapos in specific Salgueiros have been in control of Parral, Balleza, Guachochi, Batopilas and Guadalupe y Calvo. While Salazar have always been in Chinipas, Guazapares, and Temoris. Also Portillos backed up by Salazar have always been in Urique. La Lineas traditional plazas in the sierra are Cuauhtémoc, Namiquipa, Madera, Casas Grandes, Temosachi, Yepachi, Matachi, La Junta, Cd. Guerrero, Gomez Farias, Ignacio Zaragoza, Carichi, Gran Morelos, San Juanito, Bocoyna, Uruachi, and other areas in la sierra. (I don't want to name all the town's in la sierra lol)

From what I've been researching and learning about is that as of this year Guachochi has become La Lineas territory and Batopilas. It's a rumor that has been confirmed. The Federales and Estatales are all working for La Linea in the sierra. They are doing operation in Guachochi and Guadalupe y Calvo to get Chapos torture them and get information out of them. I'll leave the video of Chapos Propaganda video that has recently uploaded by members of Cds. It gets into detail of how most government officials are working for La Linea. So Guachochi is being ran by La Linea with help of the authorities. Most people from that area dislike linieros and authorities for being abusive towards the people.

There are other crazy rumors of been hearing which I was hoping to get some feedback from Borderland Beat subscribers. The rumors are Los Chavez from Parral are working independently and not for Cds or that they are now working for La Linea. It would make sense since they both won't Salgueiros out but don't know yet. It's a crazy rumor that could affect Gente Nueva in the South West sierra. La Linea, Chavez, and Federales vs Salgueiros, Salazar, and Ceppillos men, it's crazy rumor but who knows just yet.

Cds Propaganda - https://youtu.be/shOQ2kenYvA

Chapos dismember Azteca in Juarez Valley - https://youtu.be/eeE1SMHe5Jw

La Linea/Cds in Guachochi - http://nortedigital.mx/viven-miedo-desconfianza/

Candidate associated with Los Zetas in Delicias - http://www.laparadadigital.com/noticias-de-chihuahua-mexico.cfm?n=70905

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

1966tinman
The video was brutal like all execution videos .  I was in Ciudad Juarez recently and there is still a lot of violence day after day with a lot murders of retail dealers .  When I lived there and worked between 2008 and 2010 there was federal , state , municipal law enforcement agencies along with the military , the cartels , private armies , and death squads . To tell you the truth those groups are all still here .  To me I still go out with my friends and live life no matter the situation just like millions of other Ciudad Juarez residents .

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Pariente
Very informative post, what is the truth behind the manta that was left a while back signed by RCQ and Azul. Saying they were in Parral and taking control, left some heads that were rolled. Rumor was gente de Azul and gente de RAFA were in Chihuas operating. And from what I have heard the Chavez have some serious control in the sierra and they were an up and coming force. Balleza had their plaza boss wacked a while back, (Macano?) who is running the show for them now....
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Texan24
Rumor has it also that Los Chavez are Azuls people and are supplying other cartels like La Linea. But I know Chavez are very powerful in the sierra and still have a feud with Salgueiros. If the rumors are true I can see it happening since RCQ, Azul, and Chavez can have an alliance with La Linea to get full control of the sierra away from people that are loyal to Chapos.

I didn't know that, that is interesting. Where is Mano when you need him, he always has some good insight in Chihuas.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

There's two chavez families up there one is done that's chavez loera family the one this guy is saying is loyal to chapo.. the other one that dont kiss chapos little combat boots is chavez Matamoros family the one in dispute with salgueiros and cabreras

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Tokz
Are these the same Cabreras that were battling the Zetas in Torreon (Comarca Lagunera)?

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, the Cabreras are important in Durango, especially logistics and heroin. and they were also in charge of plazas in Chihuahua and Sonora. The are connected to the Herreras, who control Durango.

They went to war with other CDS groups in Durango City, leaving so many fosas that all the bodies were never identified, and it was one of the biggest caches of bodies ever seen in Mexico [500+] and the media said little.

The top brothers went down after that.

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Tokz
Thanks for the info Kid.

I remember hearing the surname in an interrogation video from la Comarca.

It's weird that there wasn't a lot of reports of kidnappings in Durango right before the fosas were discovered. It seems like A group was using the same tactics as Zetas, killing innocent immigrants by the busloads, fearing that they were working for a rival cartel. Back then, Zetas had a bigger presence in Durango too. (Sorry for going off topic)

Re: Chihuahua: La Linea and Gente Nueva territory, city by city.

Siskiyou_Kid
Another group terrorizing Torreon and the Laguna region were Los Dannys who were notorious when it was revealed sicarios were leaving prison at night for jobs and then returning, so they were impossible to catch.

They fought the Zetas and CDS [Los Cabrera] in the Laguna region and it was a bloody time in 2010-13.