Chetumal, QRoo - He was threatened in the morning and murdered at night

Chetumal, QRoo - He was threatened in the morning and murdered at night

stevectpa
https://www.lapalabradelcaribe.com/amenazado-por-la-manana-ejecutado-en-la-noche/128463/

April 20, 2019

Chetumal.- A person named Eder EH, was threatened Friday morning, in a narcomanta placed in Chetumal; Shortly before midnight, when traveling on José Sulub street, between Ramón F. Iturbide and Francisco J. Mújica of the colony "Santa María", he was riddled with firearms by subjects on board a vehicle.

The victim was driving his BMW car when another car pulled up along side of his car, from where the perpetrators shot him at least 17 shots. The victim was known as "El Lobo" and allegedly engaged in the sale of narcotics.

Paramedics from the Red Cross went to the scene, who could not do anything, because the person died instantly. Also, elements of the state and municipal police, as well as those of the State Attorney General's Office, arrived to carry out the corresponding investigations.

Re: Chetumal, QRoo - He was threatened in the morning and murdered at night

Chava

Re: Chetumal, QRoo - He was threatened in the morning and murdered at night

from Sol

This happened to you because you stole kilos from me. You, Zuri and Lobo, we already know that at Coyote you sell that drug. Your world will go to shit for you and your family. Death.