Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Char
Not official but....

Para control y conocimiento:
Extraoficialmente se sabe que uno de los occisos en el enfrentamiento de la SEMAR durante la madrugada de hoy podría ser *JOSÉ LUIS GUTIÉRREZ VALENCIA* alias “Don Chelo”, quien fue liberado el 24 de Noviembre de este año al no comprobarse los delitos que se le imputaban.

Lugar del enfrentamiento: Rancho "La Esperanza", Periférico Nuevo y la carretera libre a Zapotlanejo, del lado derecho frente a la entrada al Ocotillo existe una brecha 200 metros es la entrada al rancho en los límites de Tonalá y Zapotlanejo.

It is being reported that a son of Sr. Mencho also died in the  clash against the Marines but not official yet. I was told that the marines were going to go hard against Mencho before EPN presidency is over.

 Chelo is the compadre or consuegro of Mencho.

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Char
This post was updated on .
12 guns were seized during the raid and sadly it is known that a Mexican Marine died in the hospital from gun shoot wounds.

Pictures by... Francisco Landeta on twitter
Update***

Police and military are on high alert**

Two weeks ago the Semar (Marines) also conducted an operation against CJNG in a ranch and 4 individuals died. In a way it feels like Marines are conducting similar operations like when they where going after Chapo Guzmán in Culiacán, Sinaloa. In other words going from one place to another.

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Char
Tense situation in Guadalajara no one is confirming the death of José Luis Gutierrez Valencia alias Don Chelo or 77 slowly national media outlets are reporting his death. Menchito the son on Sr. Mencho is married with one of the daughters of Don Chelo.

Don Chelo was released from Puente Grande back in November of this year.

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

La Plata
Char, Have you seen anything more about Mencho’s son being killed along with Don Chelo? I thought his son was locked up in a Oaxaca, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was released like in the past. If the rumors are true things are about to get very very ugly in Jalisco.
AKA El Plata

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Tacuache bodeguero
This is about all I could find so far.  But it only mentions that Don Chelo was killed along with 2 soldiers.  Menchito I think is still in jail.

https://www.sdpnoticias.com/local/jalisco/2017/12/04/se-enfrentan-marinos-y-civiles-armados-en-tonala

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Char
@El Plata
Menchito from what I know is still in jail. I am told Mencho has a son called Fer and that he was killed in the clash along with Don Chelo. I apologize in advance if it turns out Fer is not the son of Mencho.

@Tacuache two people from Sinaloa where murdered in Chapalita, Jalisco.

Re: Chelo or 77 dies in Shootout against Mexican Marines in Jalisco 12-4-17

Char
@El Plata
Correction***
I am told that Don Chelo or 77 died along with his son. Don Chelo’s son is the other guy with the black shirt. There where rumors that Sr. Mencho’s son was actually involved in the shootout against the Marines and that he was dead.