Chayo's death reported again..

elcienporcien

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

elcienporcien

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

I am trying to get some info...so I have held back..

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

MANO
His corpse
kind of,
sort of,
maybe,
looks like him.
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

johnnydngrs
Now they should go after the person that confirmed his death the first time, it was obvious a cover-up.

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

Jack Hawkins
Banned User

johnnydngrs wrote
Now they should go after the person that confirmed his death the first time, it was obvious a cover-up.

Who is 'they'?

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

elcienporcien

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

jlopez
El Padre Goyo has just issued a statement that the dead man is Chayo. Since Padre Goyo is, due to his calling, an expert on saints, I'll take his word.

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

DD
jlopez.  Good one.

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

I agree...:)

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

jajajaja

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

Well looks like my "source" was 100% correct.  not that i doubted it.  I reported it on feb 28 and March 1...and it is exactly where he said.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/UPDATE-el-chayo-located-td4065847.html

remember what we said...hmmmm, what will the gob say now?

poor goyo...he said he was leaving to france "too angry, too tired"  but when I asked I was told "no no he is still in Apatzing√°n."

dif topic

did you read the anabel hernandez article of the 2 dea agents that in 1998 visited chapo at his request?  he want to give info on afo...

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

elcienporcien

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

 I see government sources...but not on the record.  everyone is saying that, universal, proceso etc

have you seen any reports saying officially confirmed?  and atty general or security minister or pgr?  that is what I have not found yet..

autodefensas all say it is him

 supposedly doing dna with the brothers dna

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

jlopez
Sra Chivis: I read the Anabel Hernandez article. It looks as if Chapo wanted to talk, but the DEA acted stupid, because they were following orders, as the article suggests, or because they were simply acting stupid in a "No Stupid" zone.

Reading the article was frustrating. I wanted to yell, "Let him talk!!!" Instead, they kept bringing him back to the topic they wanted to explore. You think they were afraid of what Chapo would say?
C&S

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

C&S
Yes there is fear that dwindles within many agencies in the U.S and Mexico. Common sense.
In addition, if you are a threat to the U.S and their monetary interest or influence to the people. They will make sure to exempt your freedom.  PATRIOT ACT. They will use mass media and propaganda to persuade the masses that x individual was a threat.

They can say "c & s from borderland beat had ties to x people" sad part is many will think "o woah that is insane, I met dude" many here will be convinced. That is how powerful the media is. Sad. Ha.

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

elcienporcien wrote
If its true he is dead this time, and previously reported he was killed, what an epic cluster on behalf of the Mex govt!!
  Maybe they were close to him the first time given the epic fucking battle that took place in Michaocan that looked like something out of Iraq.
  But still, report him dead to the world only for rumors to start of 'sightings' etc.

  This raises other questions, like why would LFM and CT split if Chayo was still alive??
Reminds me of the death of the Roman emperor Nero, who after he was killed, many fake Nero's came out of the woodwork.
they used el chango mendez to take out  golfos and zetas out of michoacan el chango was osiel man in michoacan after taking michoacan chango was not nedded or his people they created templarios for multiple reasons fake chayos death to btray el chango and not look like backstabbers with other organizations

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

jlopez.  because i am too lazy to search for it, could you give the link to the Anabel/Chapo story?

Re: Chayo's death reported again..

exactly my thoughts

it is up on mainboard now