Chapy

mr.browntown956

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/13/el-chapo-solitary-confinement-general-population-prison/

 El Chapo's lawyers claim their client is being treated inhumanely by essentially locking him up in solitary confinement and throwing away the key ... and they want him moved to the prison's general population.

Chapo's lawyers say the conditions are horrendous ... he's confined to a closet-sized cell 23 hours a day, 5 days a week. Weekends are even worse ... he's in his cell 24 hours a day. He never sees daylight unless he passes by a window when he meets with his lawyers.

As for the one hour when he gets out ... Chapo gets to run on a treadmill or ride a stationary bike in a cell with a cadre of guards.

Chapo is fed through a slot in his cell door. He complains he can't sleep because the lights are always on and he shivers because the AC is cranked up too high.

And the famed escape artist says he can't tell if it's day or night because the clock he bought at the commissary was confiscated.

Chapo's lawyers have just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which they're asking the judge to order their client moved to general pop at the Metropolitan Correctional Complex in NYC.

It's a risky request because Chapo could be targeted by other inmates looking for notoriety.

Re: Chapy

el Jesse James
Idk man I think Chapo would be the John Dillinger of whatever prison he serves his bid at. Unless it's a prison in Texas or something with a bunch of Zetas, or maybe some a the Cali prisons with AFO presence. That'd be interesting if Chapo got to get face to face with Benjamin again, wonder how that conversation would go..

Re: Chapy

Gizzle_WON
Jails are different in the U.S. than in Mexico. In U.S. prison you can be full out enemies but if your the same race you have to play ball. I see him getting along with southwestern prisons the most because they have a lot of Mexicans in them. And he would be a link between the paisa's and southsiders. He would be the golden ticket

The only way he would be in any threat is if theres a contract on his head from outside the prison. This hit would absolutely have to be done by black, whites, etc. As soon as this hit gets into the mainline in prison their would be negotiations between the parties to save this man. And lets just say they end up finding it out that the "hit" was put on his head by his own race like the Zetas. Who ever is zeta inside of that prison would have an automatic green light on them

Basically theres politics in place to keep him alive. And Chapo can definitely afford to lobby jail politics

Re: Chapy

Cuidado
lol they will never put Chapo in gen pop, he would form his own group in no time. I dont know why they put Benjamin in gen pop, I never understood that.  Theres that picture of him with a bunch of south siders.

Re: Chapy

Gizzle_WON
Yes I agree. It would be very stupid to allow him to be in general population