Chapos son lifted being reported.........

Chapos son lifted being reported.........

303
In the Denver post. Any truth to this? Huge if true.

Re: Chapos son lifted being reported.........

WonderBread
Will they chop him up or shoot him?

Re: Chapos son lifted being reported.........

Re: Chapos son lifted being reported.........

tuSancho

Re: Chapos son lifted being reported.........

303:There is a double post that I didn't catch as I had worked an 18 hour day and didn't have time to read all of the forum.You get the credit as you were 1st in the gate.The other post is by Mica about Alfredo being confirmed and not Ivan so it is slightly different although you were 1st to post about Chapo's son being lifted.I'm going to keep Mica's post up [no offence] as there is over 100 replies at this point which makes for good reader's comments so I apologize about not getting on it soon enough.

Re: Chapos son lifted being reported.........

don't worry about it canadiana, i only mentioned it because i was contacted about it.  I failed to see it at first.  someone said via email i should have "merged the two together"  I have no clue how to do that.

I also apologize, and know how it feels, but like you mica had an extensive thread going on with good material so I felt taking it down would not be the best course to take.

btw you have done a terrific job and have helped us so much during this time that I need to be away sometimes weeks at a time.  dd has taken over my MB duties and it has been difficult.