Chapo vs Beltran thread for us stupid gringos :)

Chapo vs Beltran thread for us stupid gringos :)

303
Ok.....so, even me as a member here for a LONG time can say that I am a bit foggy at best with this whole situation. The thing that is amazing about this place is that it is where you get REAL information, and as the thread title says, us stupid gringos get our info here. So lets play a game, or maybe a fun challenge to the extremely smart people here who are in the know. Can we put together a relative timeline as to the events leading up to this. Like for instance 2008- Chapo snitched to get his son out which lead to mochomo being arrested.....which lead to X?

Reason I ask is one thing I have found being a member here for so long is that in reality 99% of the American population has literally no clue as to what is going on down there, and after reading and posting here so much I find myself "setting people straight" about the cartels, and I am no spectacular source of info. So, itzli, deelucky, tex, chivis, tijuano, and all the rest of you geniuses, lets see if we can get this straight so people like me and others can know what's going on.

General questions like "where does mayo fit in all this?" "Caro is backing the Beltrans?" "How did we get here?"

Re: Chapo vs Beltran thread for us stupid gringos :)

J. Stewart
A good initiative! Some of us didn't get the background stories by breastfeeding, but still wanna follow the topics and try to understand. So please fill in the timeline and sidetracks to this seemingly complicated story.