Chapo style...

tuSancho

Re: Chapo style...

tuSancho

Re: Chapo style...

Soliado
The infamous shirt worn by "Chapo" Guzman is only $128.00. Prior to the photograph showing Guzman wearing this abomination, it was probably two shirts for $14.00 with the store throwing in a free $50.00 gift certificate. Perhaps there is a matching tie available so Guzman can wear this shirt, matching tie and suit to federal court during his first of several trials. I'm sure it would make quite an impression on the jurors impaneled to decide his guilt or innocence.

On the other hand, we are talking about a ruthless cartel leader who requires "fluffy slippers" while incarcerated. Is there any possibility that the Bureau of Prisons will allow Guzman to keep those fluffy slippers while serving his multi-life sentence at the supermax prison in Florence, Colorado? The sight of Guzman walking into ADX Florence wearing that shirt with a matching suit and fluffy slippers is bound to leave a lasting impression upon the other prisoners.

Speaking of Chapo style...

Chava
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/24/us/california-escaped-inmates/index.html

A manhunt is underway for three inmates who cut through steel bars, made their way through plumbing tunnels and rappelled off a roof to break out of a maximum-security jail in California.

Re: Chapo style...

tuSancho
Puro Chapo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jToVZicmtdI

What is going to happen when cartels start counterfeiting 'Chapo' gear?