Chapo's Son is Released

jlopez
Riodoce reports that Chapo's son, Alfredo Guzman Salazar and his 5 companions who were kidnapped in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 5 days ago have been released by their captors. Will post the article after I figure out how to copy,

www.riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/116808.

Re: Chapo's Son is Released

jlopez
My apologies, this is  a double post, but I think it needs a new thread to discuss and speculate freely. The Riodoce article doesn't say much more than what has already been discussed here and on the Forum.

Re: Chapo's Son is Released

If this is true.....maybe figured the ensuing war would be bad for everyone, or managed to impart their wishes, while respecting Alfredo....but I don't know how the brothers will live this down.

Re: Chapo's Son is Released

Cuidado