Chapo picture

Alacran
Can't believe Blog del Narco but they're saying these are recent pics of Chapo. They look like him but most likely old pics. Anyone have a say in this?

Re: Chapo picture

elgordo
Seen the top one before idk bout the second

Re: Chapo picture

Nuttz

Re: Chapo picture

Cuidado
Mustache is spot on on the second pic..he cuts it above his lip.

Re: Chapo picture

IMO similar but not him, chin, ear, nose all wrong in the second foto.

I don't think the BDN fotos are of the same person

also doubtful he would go back to Sinaloa at this point.  that would be stupid, and one thing we know he is far from stupid.

federal forces surround key areas in Sinaloa immediately.

What I would have loved is a selfie of him as he came through the escape opening, that would have been the greatest FU of all time.

I was sent several articles I have not read yet but the headline says "DEA knew of chop's escape plans"

anyone have a comment on that?

Here I made a contrast for you.

Re: Chapo picture

Ed-Oak

Re: Chapo picture

Moros

Re: Chapo picture

realme1990
I wonder how long will Chapo last.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Chapo picture

Re: Chapo picture

thanks Ed
what I was really looking for was opinions.

I do not believe RCQ funded anything.  no need.

and I believe that the escape plan was already in "draft" before his capture.  No way he waited.
he is too well prepared to take anything for chance.  He was prepared and knew the Altiplano would be the prison he would be sent to.

I will read more on the DEA angle.  but the one article I read was speaking in general terms.  all of us could have said the same.  I am looking for specifics.  a tip off is the farm be purchased by an associate, excavation equipment, which they mostly his in the bodega, several tons of earth being moved, specific plans for a tunnel, etc

none of that is said.

we all know he would at least attempt an escape.

BTW They have detained the ranch owners.

thanks for the info!

Re: Chapo picture

this is hilarios

Re: Chapo picture

They are estimating 2.5 tons for every cubic meter excavated about 2 meters high, so with 1.6 kilometers, were talking about at least 4.000 tons of material that had to be disposed of.

Re: Chapo picture

Bjeff
Good one, Deeducky

Re: Chapo picture

Conagua was there big excavation since October right along the jail fence .even the owner of the house had a flatbed truck perfect for hauling dirt.5 other people are said to fled with el chapo there's video evidence they cant tell if they came from the inside or the outside.local police alerted nearby people a day before not to come out at night a big shoot out would take place .neighbors said they seen a small helicopter before the the military showed up on the manhunt. that place is a no flyzone and only helicopters they ever seen are huge Blackhawks thats why It was awkward.nearest town estimate with 8,000 in population.i thought prisoners didnt have contact with each other how did they rally?

Re: Chapo picture

Nuttz

Re: Chapo picture

deelucky1
Fastest way out there didn't see one single sniffing dog do they use those !is it 10 million dollars  I hear for the new reward or 60 million sounds really high.

Re: Chapo picture

thank you forum fact checker...:)

actually of course you are correct and the figure I saw in reforma was 3-4 thousand I just made an error.

but any amount coming from inside a brand new building should have raised suspicion

PGR was supposed to release footage from when chapo went in the opening in the shower floor.  it was to be last night.  The media was waiting, so it should be released today.

BUT reports and everything I have ever read said there are no cameras in the shower, theater room and private visiting rooms, but doors were glass on the visitation room

a couple of the media outlets say he was also wearing a GPS anklet.  I did not know they wore those in any prison.  did you?  or maybe it is BS.

The closest neighbor said a husband and wife and a brother brought the farm right after chapo was captured.  they allowed one to go home after giving their statement, so far they are keeping the other two for further declaration.  they drove the white van with tint windows.  supposedly.  hard to say what is BS and what is fact.  even with the most reputable sources.

Re: Chapo picture

deelucky1

2013 the prison forgot small detail ,wrong time stamp and no one watching the outside

Re: Chapo picture

Soliado
The DEA informed the Mexican government a year ago that they had obtained reliable intelligence from credible sources that Chapo was going to escape from Altiplano. DEA purportedly notified the Mexican government on several occasions that the Sinaloa Cartel was planning his escape but they failed to act on the information because they believed an escape from Altiplano was not possible. Just like the builders of the Titanic thought it was unsinkable, both were proven wrong!