Chapo on wiretap

El17
I know this is old and you guys probably have heard it.  They mentiomed it in Chapo's trial.  For the people who like seeing how the cartels really work I think you will like it.  I just found it and it'sgreat.

Chapo and Cholo Ivan

https://youtu.be/S6jUBYFU_Ug

Chapo and Margarito Flores (I think)

https://youtu.be/Ctw7B3Hb_yM

Chapo and Assistant Attorney General for Michocan

https://youtu.be/riHp1e0AJs0

Chapo and Colombian Rebel (farc?)

https://youtu.be/ggAZe8FVa7o

Chapo and Asst Attorney General and El Gato. ( who is El Gato?)

https://youtu.be/utOgG67tbk0

Chapo and mistress/business partner

https://youtu.be/YZhfEylWzu4

Same person as above,  she was mentioned in the trial I believe.

https://youtu.be/76s69ZbhqZ4

If some already posted this please delete this post.  I havent seen it so far and it's worth a listen or read w english subtitle.

What do you guys think?  Does it change the way you view Chapo hearing him talk?

Re: Chapo on wiretap

Cuidado
Ya cool I listened to these on youtube the other day...but remember Chapo was just a fall guy and didnt have power...🙄

Re: Chapo on wiretap

"Well you know me, I'll go to Tamaluipas no problem"

Re: Chapo on wiretap

El17
What was that in regard too?  The context please?

Re: Chapo on wiretap

ENDTHEWAR
I think it was just Cholo making sure Chapo knew he was loyal and was down to go wherever Chapo needed him

Re: Chapo on wiretap

Parro
This post was updated on .
Listened to the YouTube wire-taps.  On in particular, Chapo with a Farc, following:

Cleaning up today.  Ran across old photo albums.  In Equador some time ago, I land in Guayaquil and am pulled off the plane. The baggage is unloaded, and dogs come out on the tarmac to smell all the baggage, assume it's drug dogs.  But wait, I just flew in from Miami to Guayaquil on the way to Quito.  Why the dogs? Next stop, Quito.

Landing in Quito, at that time, you land as locals wield axes to the crashed airplane between runways, loading onto their small trucks to sell as scrap metal. Assume the crashes were due to the high altitude or bad flying.  The valley of the volcanoes, Chimbrazo,  Cayocan, etc, making up (7) volcanoes in total.  Moving into the Quito airport, many hands reach out to you for need between the posts in the railing.  Inside, people on the concourse wearing gold chains.  You talk about something opposite of another.  Close enough to Medellin and Cali to know where the gold chains come from.

I take a small plane to Coca, the furthermost outpost in eastern Ecuador, next to Columbia.  Only the Amazon stretched out before me.  Took a boat up the Rio Napo.  There is a place to camp.   I'm heading to, inside a lagoon adjacent to Rio Nopa, where I jump off and make camp.

Beautiful jungle.  Canopy at around 150' in height.  I jump off the boat and find the lagoon where I will make camp.  Exploring the area day after day, from this lagoon outpost, one day a small dugout arrives in the lagoon.  A man in military garb, with an amigo and a couple of whores.  They were drunk and had their weapons out.  They asked for alcohol, and I gave them the remains of the whiskey.  Paddling back out to the river, they shoot into the air.

It comes to me, that I have just witnessed a Farc from Columbia on patrol. Not too much going on out here.   Growing, processing and protecting the coca fields.  I know then that i was on the fringe, but I was still more interested in the Howler Monkeys, Edward Whymper Mountain Refuge and Ambato.  Great place to visit without the FARC, Chapo

Re: Chapo on wiretap

El_Bujo
Great post El17 and thank you for summarizing each clip!

Re: Chapo on wiretap

This is excellent and all in 1 place and translated to boot!Thanks for compiling this for us El17!

Re: Chapo on wiretap

The mistress.She's right into dealing the dope from that conversation!Wasn't she a Senator in Sinaloa and had a baby with Chapo and turned herself in at the US border and she was arrested?

Re: Chapo on wiretap

Prosecutors charged her with conspiracy to distribute 5 kilograms or more

Re: Chapo on wiretap

El17
I think that was the other mistress who is pregant and was a congresswoman.