Quantcast

Chapo has been extradited to the US

Mica
I said it last week, it will happen before Obama leaves.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

mr.browntown956

  I'm in shock . Never did i think mex would give chaps to the gabachos, WOW

Do y'all think this was mex gift to trump to ease up on paying for the wall?

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

stevectpa

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Mica
Headed to the big Apple!

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Mica
Now you know the odd yet urgent request for Kiki's children to receive money.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Tully
Jan 19, 6:09 PM EST

MEXICO SAYS DRUG LORD 'EL CHAPO' GUZMAN EXTRADITED TO US

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, Mexico's most notorious cartel kingpin who twice made brazen prison escapes and spent years on the run as the country's most wanted man, was extradited to the United States on Thursday to face drug trafficking and other charges.

Mexico's Foreign Relations Department announced Guzman was handed over to U.S. authorities for transportation to the U.S. on Thursday, the last day of President Barack Obama's administration and a day before Donald Trump is to be inaugurated.

Two senior U.S. officials confirmed that Guzman was on his way.

One said the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration took custody of Guzman in Ciudad Juarez, across the border from El Paso, Texas, and a plane carrying him departed for New York at 5:31 p.m. Eastern time. The officials agreed to give the information only if not quoted by name because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

New York is one of several U.S. jurisdictions where Guzman faces charges.

The convicted Sinaloa cartel boss has been held most recently in a prison near Ciudad Juarez. He was recaptured a year ago after escaping from a second maximum-security prison through a tunnel dug to his cell. He had fought extradition since then.

Associated Press writer Peter Orsi reported this story in Mexico City and AP writer Bradley Klapper reported from Washington.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_DRUG_LORD?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-19-18-09-34

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

SinaloenseFourTwenty

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

el Spaceio
Chapo is all done now he will be buried alive 23 hours a day and 24 on weekends and holidays
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Hell no, they now have a solid green light to take them out.  Supermax is next to death.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

desconocido

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

desconocido

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

desconocido

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Such a historical moment, not only the drug wars, but for AG and Obama's legacy.  A bit surreal, though I knew this was coming.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

LuckyLuciano
My question is why the spectacle about him being sent to America. So many like mochomo sent in the middle of the night in secret and not even a picture comes out. Is it to embarrass and humiliate chapo? Or to show the Mexican people that it's really him being extradited finally? Everything has a purpose. Maybe even something to do with the trump administration. Nothing is done by accident. Maybe someone with knowledge can share their thoughts on this being revealed in such a public way.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

SinaloenseFourTwenty

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

Southerngirl
I think it's so Trump can't claim the victory. Obama has tried to squeeze a bunch in to his final day. Pardoning over 300 for drug offenses, and extraditing the biggest drug capo of the times.

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

I wonder if the JAIL GUARDS go by the rule they dont date who they work with? Because i seen a pregnant one before!!first thing those those leeching guards will take him is  Mc donalds so he knows they mean bussiness!!

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

deelucky1
Supermax hahahah more like black house SHU's!!!! Orale homie this aint pelican bay! Its a huge castle smells like potpourri flowers all day long! And a great vistaveiew the size of a querter! That is way to high for his reach!!

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US

deelucky1
They went looking for los chapitos last nite. They picked up an individuall thats really close to them. Maybe he spills the beans the guy was furious tho!

Re: Chapo has been extradited to the US