Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Cuidado
What is Los Pitufos?  I thought they were a group of sicarios under cdg/zetas back in day?   Its hard to understand what you type all of a sudden Deelucky??  You didnt use to type with such broken English..?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

deelucky1
The twins y el yerno de cazares (son in law)from california and the dominicano from new jersey all flipped informants at the same time. that story about el botas giving threats to the twins dont make sense.they all flipped because they all lost big amount of cash and big loads the  meeting in the mountain with the twins  was to get rid of their people and start a new group. el dominicano and el yerno also met with cazares chapo and mayo in culiacan to discuss the same to them.they where warned ahead of time .the feds got tipped off once again thats when the father of los twins got called for( killed)and the wife of el dominicano got picked up emilios brother (killed ) lamberto verdugo (killed )

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

-The Cazares group was compromised from 2006-2007, he lost a lot of big shipments, in the process.  The Twins's father didn't go missing until August 2009, after the Twins had flipped, and right when the indictment against them and the whole Sinaloa network was unsealed.

Regarding Emilio Cazares, what (does one) suppose he did in between 2008 and his capture in 2012?  As of 2007, was when he was seen in Culiacan with 20 bodygaurds at the gym, according to the (shaky) story of the Mexican authorities.  He was still somewhat protected.  Are you saying Cazares flipped before his capture?  Or has since began cooperating....He's right here in MCC now.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

navojoaspuro

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Well how did emilio get arested supposdly DEA told mexican authorities who he was and that he had plastic surgery.how did they know that and how did they have  so much info on him ?the biggest mystery of all of this .if they had so much info how is it he never contacted la empatriz  she played a big role she must be invisible.and cazares was caught way back in california then he goes to sinaloa and all of a sudden blows up overnight wouldnt doubt he was wearing the wire since california.then the commando of sicarios sent to the vollyball courts in las quintas that killed like 18 people evrybodys name was mentioned accept one to the public it was emilios brother!

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Emeilio cazares 2008 -2012 had to pay back mayo all the money he lost thats why they killed lamberto verdugo his propertys where seized by mayo and associates including all his assets .weird only cazares was able to come up with all the cash he lost supposedly he squeezed it out of el dominicano kind of strange .

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

navojoaspuro

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

1966tinman
I have known people who will tell you that above all the " organization " is more important than a single individual . The organization comes before God , your family , and you .  No one is too BIG to go down in a hail of bullets or given up . I don't know  if a prison cell is better than getting executed by one of your trusted associates .

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

ToPHeR
What happened to Chapodamaso??? He left? Nooooooo!

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

el Jesse James
Deelucky:

 .....shoot me a email senor! Yo necesito para hablar con usted compa!

jarrode93@gmail.com

Also anyone else(dcm Im looking at you) that has familial ties to Mexico and/or friends that live in Mexico. I have some many many questions I would like to ask that dont really fully pertain to this forum and would mst likely be better left to a rivate conversation...

Any and all responses to thiis request would be greatly extremely appreciated! Gracias senores!

Atte:
Thomas Howard

PS: +++points to whoever can figure out/understand the "Thomas Howard" name/reference...!!! Hahaaa

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

el Jesse James
I dont think he permanently left... maybe just posted some info he later discovered to be incorrect or (and I hope this aint the case)posted *too much inside info* that he wasnt supposed to share and upset some of his compas/associates that are players in the game... who knows though! Sinaloas a dangerour place, you never know!!!!

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

You may be right Jesse about the whys with Chapodamaso.I wondered the same thing also.I have seen this more than once that get a great blogger than they delete everything and 'disappear'.Who knows he may pop up again under a different 'handle'.Let's hope we hear from him again.He seemed to be popular and is always good to hear from someone 'on the ground' in the vicinity of the action.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

303 Kush
Thanks for the translation!

The grotesque hydra that is the cartels will always sprout a new head when one is lopped off.  The vacuum of power will be filled as long as Norte Americanos want to shoot, snort, and smoke drogas.

Yeah you are right about that,certainly addicting.I discovered BB 2 years ago and can't get off the site,The stories are good on MB and forum comments  interesting reading too!

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

deelucky1
My first hit of BB was amazing went right threw my veins straight to the head i was hooked!im a straight shooter i dont mess around!
12