Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

elgordo
Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán mantuvo una reunión secreta con dos importantes cabecillas del narcotráfico, pocos días ante de ser recapturado.

http://www.univision.com/shows/noticiero-univision/el-chapo-se-reunio-con-dos-importantes-narcotraficantes-dias-antes-de-su-recaptura-video

Ps sorry don't know how to embed lol

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Maddy
This post was updated on .
Translation of above video:

     The attorney representing the fight against fraud. Taking the great reprocussion that's relevating , El Chapo had a secret meeting with two leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel before being captured. No longer did El Chapo had weight, or say so, inside the Sinaloa Cartel. During the months that El Chapo was on the run after his recent escape, , He met with the trafficker that supposedly, is targeting the Sinaloa Cartel today. It had been that he met Joaquin Guzman Loera in some intersection, or crossing, at a municipality of Sinaloa just one week before the capture of El Chapo. He is a former Sinaloense compádre/buddy of El Chapo, whom he thanks for helping him escape from Puente Grande when he was the prison chief, Damaso "El Lícienciado" Lopez Nuñez. According to this security expert, El Chapo was not important in the organization anymore. After and before the capture by the Mexican Marines, he had and has corridos . The last time the Mex Marines were close to capturing El Chapo was March 16, but he escaped. In the mean time that all this occurs in Sinaloa, El Chapo is still in prison. A judge desiccated one of the two appeals that El Chapo filed against his extradition. His attorney is not worried cause he said that his client mentioned to him that now they let him sleep eight hours.
(I translated on my own exactly what it says, I made corrections so it can sound correctly, but to me the story doesn't make sense, even though when it's written in Spanish I understand, the meanings are different, but too many run-offs and it just doesn't add up.- maddy)

maddy translate (not google, lol!!)

Source: El gordo (BB forum member)

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Thanks for the translation Maddy.Sounds like Chapo wasn't important anymore so was 'disposable' and arrested.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

elgordo
Graciaz Maddy 👍

elgordo
I see ivan taking over of his part more than El Lic honestly. I think this whole thing a smoke screen algo no me latè cuz mexico wanted to supposably extradite him so bad in the beginning n now that he request the extradite things changed and don't look so eager now

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Bajadrone-2

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

El Doble J
El mayo is the main boss along with Azul. You guys ever wonder why these cats never mind Chapo being the face of the cartel...they don't need nor want the spot light. Mayo and Azul have very high political and business connections that dictate their every move. Just like Caro has his business foundation in GDL Mayo has his in Culiacan. I will not get into details of who and what but for those that are curious follow the money trail it's not that hard. Just like Carlos Slim's fortune is not his there's others in MX that can thank Mayo and Azul.

The worse thing that could happen to Chapos faction is Mayo kicking Ivan to the curve. He's to hot headed and irrational. He has had issues with Mayo's people because of his temper and some Anthrax killed over petty stuff. If it wasn't for Mayo, he may have had Chino whacked. It was well known that Ivan didn't like him and would always degrade him in public because he did not come from one of the families. Alfredo is a more viable option but Ivan is the alpha of the two. So having El Lic in his ear as a voice of reason may be a good thing going forward but knowing his temper sooner rather than later something will pop.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

One thing to remember televisa and univision are together .televisa high exec's tell univision what to do.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

navojoaspuro

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

actually chapos lawyers think they have a good shot of setting him free if hes extradited thats why chapo is  insisting also .theyre taking the gamble to see if he getsaccused of murder something that someone being extradited has never been acused of.not a lawyer here maybe someone can explain better here.Víctor emelio Cazares star witness what it looks like after all he got lucky he didnt get taken out by mayo and  chapo.emilios  brother was killed by las quintas and lamberto verdugo also paid  the price for loosing all that money and product.they flipped Emilio and  pulled him out quik he was gonna get killed .bet they got bunch of recordings.Emilio pulling 30 million to Pay back mayo sounds like pulling a rabbit out of his ass .los gabachos handed him the money to keep the ball rolling .thats why vicentillo wanted to go to war with los gringos thats where that conversation with the twins is connected. the sinaloans where getting hit hard left and right.wheres la empatriz in all of this shes the money launderer from guadalajara shes key.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

ToPHeR
A+ insight as always Deelucky!

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

LeeClaire
So is the Sinaloa Cartel in as much trouble of falling apart and being surpassed by CJNG as the media say it is? I have a hard time believing that as gargantuan as the Sinaloa Cartel is that that is the case.

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Re: Chapo had been retired? Damaso Lopez El Lic CDS boss not El Mayo?

Cuidado
Still doesnt make sense to me that he simply lost power, I dont think it really works that way.  I mean cmon, he just escaped max prison.. He still has contacts in the government and still had lots of money.  He had Sean Penn and Kate Castillo flown in to his ranch that was surrounded by body guards.  He had plenty of body guards that were willing to die for him still as we saw in the shootout video.   He clearly had people still working for him.  That to me sounds like he still had plenty of power, no?   The book "Narco Land" written by Anabel Garcia made it very clear Chapo was the boss of the Sinaloa Cartel as he is the one who created the monster even if some of the things she said were suspect.  I doubt the boss who created such a thing as the Federation would simply be discarded.  The rumors of Mayo being the top boss are simply rumors in my opinion, him and Chapo were co-leaders.  I think the US govt put so much pressure on the Mex govt to catch Chapo after the break out of Alitplano, they were forced to arrest him.  No one is bigger than the US and Mex govt...Mayo doesnt get caught because he is literally a hermit that doesnt leave his extremely hard to reach mountain place hideouts.  On the other hand Chapo liked to venture into the big cities and coastal communities where its obviously much more risky and it cost him his freedom again.   Not saying I am right, its just my opinion.

deelucky1
le dicen el rápido =SLOPPY guess who chapo guzman.as long as mayo is free Sinaloa es de el .the titter tottor strugle they had  at the end where federales and marina.that picture dont lié cholo ivan texting and chapo peeking no handcuffs his influence stops with los pitufos.he tried to do an interveiw like mayo did with proceso again in a sloppy way .el charro or el sombrerudo barbies suegro was his last contact with the big wigs they all got exposed .emelio and charro are already waiting for  him in san Diego.chapo y guero palma have always been in charge of transport .anybody asociated with chapo has always been caught supervising shipments and transporting any asociated with mayo and azul is moneylaundering .its a fact no myth.