Chapo caught today

1234567 ... 13

Re: Chapo caught today

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Does anybody have info on what hes being charged for? The United States wants him, Chicago wants him. Does Mexico want him to complete his sentence from 93 and are they adding additional charges for crimes against humanity.

Re: Chapo caught today

Cristero
@ Chivis,

Thanks for the pictures, it sure looks like him and he also looks that he was asleep or on meds because he sure looks dazed.

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Chapo caught today

Chimera
Lee Claire wrote
Chimera wrote
I am forever the skeptic -- does he really look old enough? Or is that the way his head is being held up?
As long as there isn't any reputable evidence that suggests otherwise, yes, that is El Chapo. And on that note, I totally wasn't expecting him to get caught any time soon. I was also expecting him to go out Pablo Escobar style.

lol... maybe that's why I'm having trouble believing. No bodyguards, no guns, just him and a woman taken peacefully. I'm glad nobody and nothing got shot up, but it's so... tame?

Re: Chapo caught today

Valhalla
It was just on Azteca news he was caught in Miramar at 4am.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: Chapo caught today

Bjeff
Choco and S-Kid: Sorry, wrong place on that link.

This is the street view:
http://goo.gl/maps/lJGJV

Re: Chapo caught today

Valor
More Photos from the hanger:

Re: Chapo caught today

Yeah, that's the place most Mexican media are reporting as the location, and it makes sense with the marines out front. Like I said, the rooms looks fairly spartan.

Re: Chapo caught today

yes I noticed that as well...but as I said I think he had "work" done.
I am guessing forehead lift because no wrinkles, pretty smooth  but not botox smooth.

Re: Chapo caught today

ElEscocés

Re: Chapo caught today

he will arrive in a few minutes to df

foto is waiting at the airport

Large deployment of security for El Chapo presntación Airport in Mexico City.

The interior minister, Miguel Angel Osorio Chong, along with the head of the Navy, Vidal Francisco Soberon Sanz, give a press conference in the hangar of this airport Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Loera, leader of Sinaloa cartel will be presented.

Re: Chapo caught today

Chimera
Well, we'll see pretty soon, won't we! I am watching on Univision and they're all milling around in front of buildings, I guess for the presentation? I don't understand what they're saying!!!    Edit: that is, they keep showing soldiers milling around, and military trucks, etc. The buildings look like warehouses.

Re: Chapo caught today

wanna bet a tecate light?  :)

Re: Chapo caught today

Bjeff

Another Picture CNN got hold of from a law enforcement official

Re: Chapo caught today

DNA TESTING

Re: Chapo caught today

Chimera
Naaaawww. Imma keep my fingers crossed that they actually finally got him!

Re: Chapo caught today

Unfortunately, I have to take my kids and dogs for a hike at the lake................

I'll catch up later this afternoon.

Re: Chapo caught today

Chimera
But... hee heee, playing the Devil's Advocate, they would have to tell us the truth about the results, right?

Anyone else watching Univision? It looks like something may be about to happen. Some guys with fancy uniforms just got off a helicopter.

Re: Chapo caught today

choco
That is definitely his mouth... And man, do his eye look bloodshot?  And he's not very happy...

Re: Chapo caught today

theboss
He needs to fire his plastic surgeon, if he actually had one, because he's not unrecognisable at all.

Re: Chapo caught today

yes because DEA is involved

1234567 ... 13