Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

senorjoe
This post was updated on .

this is the evidence they claim to hold chapo forever.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3386239/Read-prosecutors-memo-detailing-the-evidence.pdf

This is video of him prior to extradition.

And video of hitmen who promise to protect Chapo while in custody.

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

juris
  Looks healthy.   Does anyone know if he speaks English?

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

dcm90
He speaks it fluently. He knows French, Italian etc as well . Even listens to latin operas.

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

very little....remember the sean penn interview?

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

He went to court wearing a dark blue jacket, brown shirt and white shoes.when the judge question him he said si seƱor and gracias in spanish.

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

senorjoe
Sorry i meant to type that this is the reason why New York has requested extradition. Link to complaint is below.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3386239/Read-prosecutors-memo-detailing-the-evidence.pdf

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

bajadrone-3

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

Siskiyou_Kid
The amount of freedom in federal pens depends on the facility/security level.

Also, these guys say they're in a "federal prison", so we don't know if it's a penitentiary, which are more secure, or a federal correctional institution, which contain medium or low security facilities.

A close friend spent a couple of years in club fed, and it was quite nice. He was able to spend about 6 months touring facilities before choosing one, and it was like a college dorm, with no perimeter walls.

It's located in a picturesque area of farms and vineyards. The work facilities mimic a community college, where people train for jobs after they're released so they do personal training or landscaping.

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

el Jesse James
If he doesnt rat then he'll be alright. Dude will be like the John Dillinger of any prison he goes to. Theyre gonna f#(k him 3 ways from Sunday no matter what. What could he possibly give them that would be cause for reducing his sentence? He IS the big fish... Hes looking at 20+ years no matter what IMO. Best thing he could do is give every informant lined up against em the middle finger like Mochomo and plead guilty...

Long as he dont get Supermax, he'll have plenty time to work on a book/movie deal. He seemed pretty concerned with his legacy so..
Dan

Cant believe he is in New York. DEA will chew him up.

Re: Chapo being processed by New York LEO's Images

juris
  He will never get out alive, regardless of where he goes. I can assure you, he will not be going to a "club Fed" like the one pictured above. Dummy should have walked away years ago and just disappeared.