Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
I just saw on NBC news, that Chapo was almost captured again yesterday!!!  He apparently took a plane, from the area he escaped to after the Cosala operation, to the western Sierra Madres in Sinaloa, were it said he was almost caught again.  That's all they mentioned on the news, they mentioned nothing about the Cosala Operation, and said the injured Chapo was almost caught yesterday the 16th.  It could be part of Cosala escape, but it sounded like a different event.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Cuidado
I think your getting your information mixed up.  What is interesting though,  Renato Sales head of Mexicos National Security Commision recently called out NBC over its bogus reporting regarding Chapo Guzmans recent escape from Cosala, Sinaloa.  Apparently NBC is making things up...

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

where did you see that?

they confirmed cosala
Because I have a copy of the presser and statement from joint agencies and they say nothing as you say.

the only thing they stressed is chapo is injured in leg and face but not by gunshot.

I would trust US agents sources (NBC using) over Mexican sources.  it took 2 days but they not only confirmed it but also said they are in the sierras because of intelligence from US

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
Chivis, I saw it on nbc channel 7 nbc news in SoCal last night around 11pm.  They just touched on it quick, they said "an injured Guzman took a plane back to Sinaloa, still in the sierras though." They said he was almost caught again, so by now it would have been 2 days ago now.  Maybe it was old coverage they accidently re-aired.  Only thing that threw me off, and the reason I posted this is bc they said he was injured and was on a plane.  I searched for an online story but couldn't find anything besides cosala.

Also, Chivis do u think he was injured in an ATV crash while hauling ass, to escape the navy?

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Siskiyou_Kid
I fairly certain what you saw was a story rehashing how he took a plane back to Sinaloa after his escape and that he was injured escaping the marina. However there is a landing strip at the rancho they raided.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

sorry i was asking cuidado...because I have the complete statement by Mexico both of the pressers and it did not say that so I wondered where he saw that.

I think NBC in this case has good sources...I will leave it at that

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
@Siski

You're probably right.  But I saw it on the news, and just thought there would be articles about it (cant find any), Otherwise I would have recorded the news with my phone and posted the video here.  I will search channel 7 NBC news website, in a bit when I  get home and see if I can find the clip.  In the meantime if someone else wants to search for it.  It is NBC______.com   Big U.S. city bordering TJ .

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Cuidado

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
@Cuidado

So, is/was Chapo even injured or not!!!?  I posted and asked multiple times, on multiple posts, how he was injured and how does anybody (aside form his inner circle) know he was injured!  I don't recall anybody responding to my questions.  I came to the conclusion that he must have injured himself in an ATV accident while fleeing the Cosala area, because the Navy said he was not injured by gunfire.  Chivis  doesn't trust all of Breibart's info, and is therefore not a legitimate source, I have no idea one way or the other if Breitbart is a legit source or not.  But I am %100 percent sure about what I saw on (TV) NBC news last night.  NBC said that an injured Chapo took a plane into the western sierras of SINALOA, after escaping the Cosala incident.  Where he was again almost captured two days ago.  So this Breitbart article may be accurate, bc I know what I saw/watched and I know what I heard NBC say, true or not.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Cuidado
Who really knows what is true La Flama, no one here...everything is speculation at this point including Chapos injuries. Until they present us with valid hard evidence, take everything you hear with a grain of salt.  We just have to wait it out until something more significant happens.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
@Cuidado @Siski @Chivis

I found this on MB

AnonymousOctober 18, 2015 at 12:56 PM
The Toronto Star,
E. EDUARDO CASTILLO  AP; 17/1O/15
[....] ".. Late Friday, Mexico’s government said Guzman had avoided capture in an operation in the mountains of northwestern Mexico. A statement by Mexico’s Security Cabinet said officials think the legendary drug lord injured a leg and his face fleeing Mexican marines in the rugged terrain. It provided no details on when or exactly where the operation took place, but the area of mountains of Sinaloa and Durango is in northwest Mexico. The statement cited information-sharing with international agencies for leading authorities to the area. Guzman previously escaped from another maximum-security prison in 2001, and evaded capture for years in the mountains of Sinaloa. His most recent escape strained relations with Washington, which had formally requested the drug kingpin’s extradition just weeks earlier. A variety of U.S. officials, including lawmakers and law enforcement officials, had called for Guzman’s transfer to the U.S. since his arrest in February 2014. Mexican officials, however, said Guzman wouldn’t be sent to the U.S. until he had served time for all of his crimes in Mexico. Guzman escaped through asophisticated tunnel that opened in the floor of his cell’s shower. A surveillance video of Guzman’s cell shows him walking to the shower — where there was a blind spot in the security camera’s view — crouching down and then vanishing. Mexico has issued arrest warrants for 23 former officials, guards or police officers for allegedly participating in his escape. In addition, 10 civilians are being held under a form of house arrest. Guzman is considered the power behind the lucrative Sinaloa Cartel."
www.torstar.ca

I think Friday is when the Mex officials officially released there press statement of the failed Cosala Navy operation.  I assume NBC was dumb enough interpret that as, "On friday, he was almost caught."  But they still mentioned an injured Guzman on a plane.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Bjeff
Mexican Gov't Fails to Provide Evidence of El Chapo's Injuries

While Mexican federal security officials fail to provide evidence that they injured Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman and to explain how he got away once again, an opposition leader demands explanations as to why U.S. media found out about the drug kingpins wounds and near-arrest before news outlets in Mexico.

Also, question remains how it was possible for the military security forces to have seen the drug lord close enough to identify his wounds three days ago, while failing to recapture him.

The fact is that the government has offered no evidence nor any proof to their claim that they almost captured El Chapo and that he was injured in his maneuver to flee detention once again.

The government has sealed off the entire region and has not allowed for any journalists to visit the communities besieged by the Mexican marines, according to AFP, who added that sources told them El Chapo injured himself while attempting to escape, while other reports suggest he was wounded by shots fired by the military troops, although “not in a direct confrontation with military personnel,” according to government sources.

The president of the opposition Party of National Action (PAN), Ricardo Anaya, demanded from the government a detailed report on the operation to recapture Guzman, who fled July 11 through a one-mile tunnel.

According to new information released by the federal government, he was driven to Queretaro and then flown in a small aircraft to the mountainous region of Sinaloa. The pilot who allegedly flew him back home has been arrested, according to the National Security Commission and the Attorney General's office (PGR).

​A source told teleSUR that the drug lord was in Jesus Maria, about 30 miles north of the Sinaloa capital Culiacan. Jesus Maria is a small mountainous community where El Chapo and his associate, the powerful Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada, have wives and children.

Anaya wants the government to explain why news of El Chapo's injuries and near-recapture was reported in the United States first, and then in Mexico.

“The escape of Joaquin Guzman is only one evident and shameful example of the profound corruption and negligence that prevails in many government institutions,” the right-wing party leader said.

Last week, reports surfaced that Mexican marines were raiding various communities in the northern state of Durango on the borderline with Sinaloa.

Locals were denouncing uncalled for harassment, that marines were indiscriminately shooting at their homes, that at least two persons were forcibly disappeared.

The abuses being committed by marines forced over 260 people to flee their homes and hide in the woods for up to a day before arriving to neighboring Cosala in Sinaloa, where they were received by human rights activists.

The Mexican armed forces did not immediately respond to the reports of human rights violations and violent raids, and when they did, U.S. media had already reported that El Chapo had been injured after almost being recaptured.

Many questions regarding government complicity and the level of conspiracy have arisen since the world's most powerful and most wanted drug trafficker escaped a maximum security jail for the second time. Various news reports indicate he paid off former President Vicente Fox in 2001 in order to escape the first time from the maximum security jail of Puente Grande, Jalisco. And DEA reports assure that El Chapo financed Enrique Peña Nieto's presidential campaign.

La last week, the government issued a statement indicating their efforts to recapture Guzman were focused on the northwestern region of the country.

"As a result of these actions, fugitive engaged in a hasty retreat to avoid recapture, during which, according to the information received, he was injured in one leg and the face,” the statement said.

But, then the press release justifies their failure to recapture the drug kingpin or anybody else for that matter to fires being shot by “El Chapo Guzman's bodyguards.”

The press release admits the military's apparent lack of capability to detain El Chapo on this occasion, which contrasts largely with his arrest in February 2014, when the Sinaloa cartel leader was supposedly detained in a condo with no escape route and no bodyguards.

A day before the alleged near-recapture of El Chapo, a close associate of his, Julio “El Tio” Martinez told telesure, “They (the government) say they are looking for him (El Chapo) in Tamazula, (Durango), and sure these are regions that are controlled by him and his family and associates, but he has actually not been there recently,” the drug cartel member said. “As I've told you before, El Chapo is well and safe here in Sinaloa.”
“As you've heard, the Mexican marines have raided various communities in Tamazula near Sinaloa shooting at homes and at people with no reason. But this is what they do, they are abusive and when they are caught committing atrocities, they fabricate stories. No reason for El Chapo to go anywhere else for now other than his home region,” El Tio reiterated.

Source:
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Govt-Fails-to-Provide-Evidence-of-El-Chapos-Injuries-20151019-0003.html

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Cuidado

Heres a detailed report from CNN about the communities the Marina has been searching in the Sierra Madre.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/10/19/el-chapo-manhunt-rafael-romo-dnt-newday.cnn

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
See....?!!!  How do American news outlets (NBC) know that he is injured, before Mexican news outlets?  Maybe the DEA released info to them (U.S. news) about Chapo's injuries, that's a possibility.   However, so far there is noo actual evidence that he is injured, or uninjured for the fact of the matter.

Is he injured or not? There is zero public evidenve if he is or isn't.

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Misael
Now they're reporting his leg might be broken as he fell of a cliff.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/20/americas/mexico-el-chapo-injured/index.html

"On October 6, they saw him in Mexico's Durango state with his sons. He was seen on a motorcycle and in a Ferrari, the official said."

hmm....Not sure if I buy this part.

----

They raided a couple of houses in Culiacan today after obtaining five search warrants; one of the houses belongs to his brother Miguel Angel.

http://riodoce.mx/gob-politica/operativo-de-la-marina-en-la-colonia-chapultepec-en-culiacan

What I read is that the Marina was close enough to see him on Friday, October 9 at Rancho El Verano, but they couldn't shoot with high-powered weapons or grenade launchers because he had a little girl with him. They said he fell down a ravine, possibly while escaping on an ATV, injuring his face and maybe breaking a leg because when he escaped into the forest on foot his bodyguards were carrying him.

DRB

A ferrari in la Sierra? BS

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

La Flama Blanca
@Miseal

Finally answer!!!  Sounds like a plausible explanation.  He either jumped off the cliff/steep hill or tried to drive down it on an atv.  His men Could not  have out run the Navy on foot especially if they had to carry El Chapo.  They must have had ATVs and/or rhinos to outrun, while transporting that one ole chap.  So the Mx Navy watched him go down and get injured (I wonder why they didn't shoot and kill him right there?), And then Mexico denied most of the operation in Cosala for about a week.  The gov. said they knew he injured his leg and head, but it wasn't from bullet wounds.  So they obviously knew how he was injured.  Why the fuck would they hold any info like this back?  The Gov. probably didn't want to let info get out, that the "incorruptible" Mexican Navy were shooting and launching grenades into civilian filled houses.  I wonder who leaked the fact that Chapo was injured to the U.S. media, before releasing it to the Mexican media!?!?!  Was it the DEA, CIA, or was it a high up Mx. Navy officer (selling the info)?  This is the strangest part of this injury thing to me.  Why and who leaked this story to the U.S. first?

If Chapo didn't get injured, and he still escaped, this probably would hardly even be a news story.  There may have just been a small article about a failed Military operation to capture a high level narco in the Sinaloa/Durango Sierra Madres, without a single sentence about the innocent civilians in the area having their houses and vehicles being shot at with machine guns and grenade launchers.  Are their reports of any deaths at all, narcos or innocents?

Re: Chapo almost captured again!! On 10-16-15.

Mako
I personally think that all of this is just a bunch of BS, they are not even looking for El Chapo, you'll see they are going to end up capturing Mayo.
12