Quantcast

Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

according to metro tamps this was left with the decapatated bodies in the van, sorry officials did not release the entire text but in essence this is what Chapo wants.... if anyone can read and post what the text is even in part that would be great.  I wanted to get this much to you right away.  this is horrible news for NL

Chapo is pissed and means business.  He wants the presidente to cut the shit and quit saying he is not in NL.  He wants to know what is it going to take for their acknowledgement....he asks "you want credibilty that I am in NL?  What will it take, bringing the heads of Zeta leaders?  or yours?

here is my main board post.  I have additional text but that will have to wait for tomorrow!  Good night!

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/05/chapo-leaves-message-with-decapitated.html
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

more text came in..i will post tomorrow...
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

Misael

Ummm, This is really weird, it's either Photoshopped or the cartels are starting to write their own newspaper.

This is how it starts off...

Manta wrote
Tamaulipas.-Tras reafirmar su responsabilidad de las 2 masacres, primero de 7 y luego 14 Zetas, así como la explosión de un carro bomba en las instalaciones de Seguridad Pública, el líder del Cártel de Sinaloa, Joaquín Guzmán Loera (a) El Chapo, advierte al alcalde Benjamín Galván y funcionarios de seguridad que dejen de negar su presencia en esta frontera y señalar que  aquí no pasa nada, porque entonces rodarán sus cabezas.
Dicha amenaza fue enviada junto con otros 14 zetas decapitados y el narcomensaje en la que aparece el alcalde de Nuevo Laredo, Benjamín Galván  caracterizado como el personaje de la película de La fábrica de chocolate y  que a continuación se transcribe:
“Quieren credibilidad de que estoy operando aquí, díganme como… ¿con cabezas de funcionarios Zetas, o sea ustedes?”.

I still think it's someone signing Chapos name in order to intimidate the Zetas without catching heat for it. To this date they have yet to capture any of Chapos people in Nuevo Laredo this year. It's either Zetas or CDG but never Chapos, I'm starting to doubt his presence in Laredo.

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AnAnonymousUser
My guess, based on observations, is that it's CDG, or even Z that's adding Guzman's name.  I don't see how an invading group can not be spotted with Z's halcones... Last time I was personally there, I saw at least 2 people with radios at all times.

It makes me wonder if Sedena or la Marina favor a rival group with the anonymous tips and reports that were meant for them...

Wasn't there a rumor that Chapo was supposedly captured after Los Cabos ?  If the city is denying Guzman's presence it might be because it's true, or simply bcs Z owns all the officials, and either tipped them handsomely or blackmailed them to reconsider any aknowledgement

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

katattx
Chivis, Do you think that these msgs are really from Chapo, or from someone claiming to be him? I can't help but think a group is posing as Chapo's people in order to create havoc. Chapo seems too low key to make such a fuss, especially in the z's backyard. Z's have no shortage of enemies it seems like someone is heating the plaza. And not much more:>/

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

I think if it wasn't Chapo/CDS, or with his approval, we would have seen contradicting banners thrown up in Sinaloa, or something like that, this is too high profile, I think there were impersonators in Acapulco, that just weren't important enough to be addressed, but something like this, would have been refuted.  I think Chapo is willing to let himself be perceived as more angry and aggressive, arrogant then he really is, in order to anger and provoke his enemy. Some 'Art of War' strategy.  However, Chapo did sign a bunch, or at least enough to be a valid point, of banners and mantas in Juarez, and this was years ago.

I will certainly be watching closely to see if any CDS mantas show up refuting these recent ones. There could be thoeretically so many possibilities. Anyone who might live in NL and have info, please speak up! We want to hear from you.
AJ

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AJ
Whether this is really El Chapo or not, It seems like an act of desperation; The exaggerated banner with a photoshopped picture of a Willy Wonka Mayor. signed Your father Joaquin El Chapo Guzman. Like when Chapo made his presence known in Veracruz, To me, That felt like it was really El Chapo speaking. This kind of feels contrived.

At first I thought that it could be CDG doing this but then I don't think that anyone has yet denied El Chapo's first banner that was revealed in Nuevo Laredo. It seems like El Chapo is trying to use fear tactics against Nuevo Laredo's mayor. In order to take over a city, you have to start at the top and work your way down. Seems like that's how Chapo took over Juarez.

But Nuevo Laredo is'nt Juarez and Los zetas are not The Juarez Cartel. This is a whole different war. I don't know how strong Nuevo Laredo's police dept. is but If Chapo can remain uncaptured and can take control of Nuevo Laredo's government officials, with the help of the military, he can win Nuevo Laredo and dismember Los zetas.

Chapo's biggest mistake was leaving the Gulf Cartel to defend Nuevo Laredo by themselves from The zetas while he was going to war in Juarez. He underestimated the zetas.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AnAnonymousUser
I dont believe it is Guzman.  I probably won't until a member is interrogated, or m.Alterado makes a corrido about it, since Guzman directly approves or denies all songs.

Cdg would have still owned n.Laredo, had they turned over the killer in 2010
AJ

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AJ
I don't think that loyalty is more powerful than money in the crime business. El Chapo has more money than the zetas. He can also buy his way into Nuevo Laredo like he did in Juarez. Narcos jump boat just as easy as Mexicans can be bought.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AJ
If Chapo wants to win this war, it is inevitable that he has to take Nuevo Laredo from los zetas or he will have to have a truce with them. The zetas are attacking him in his own territory so it makes sense that he attacks them in their stronghold.
CHIVIS FOREVER
TRC

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

TRC
I 100% agree J. He has enough going on in his backyard.

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

Zetas/CDG would have split eventually, if the pretext for the break wasn't 'El Concord 3' it would have been something else, they were growing apart and acrimonious for years while Osiel sat in prison in Mexico.

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

Misael
AnAnonymousUser wrote
I dont believe it is Guzman.  I probably won't until a member is interrogated, or m.Alterado makes a corrido about it, since Guzman directly approves or denies all songs.

Cdg would have still owned n.Laredo, had they turned over the killer in 2010
lol m.alterado, from what I've heard the corridos that are authorized (by people other than chapo) are those by grupo 360, enigma norteno, los traviesos de la sierra, fundillo noreteno who actually attend narco fiestas. m. alterado is all hype.

AJ

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AJ
Good one misael.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

adam

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

drattler
The arrigance of Chapo,he gets offended threatens an entire State because HE does not like reports saying his thugs are not in the State? Well  now you get some insight as to why Journalist,Singers are killed,they might have offended the Great Dope Gangsters, What a statment as to just how sorry security is in Mexico! There is None!! Have there EVER been any large scale Govt attacks on the Sinaloa group? Take them out along with Zs Gulfos etc.
AJ

Re: Chapo Leaves Message Warns Mayor/The14 Decap Bodies in Nuevo Laredo Was the Work of Chapo

AJ
Yeah this seems like a CDG move. But in this crazy war you never really know. If it is true that Chapo is making his move on Nuevo Laredo, This has to make CDG very happy, or at least one half of CDG, since these idiots can't seem to find a way to stay united. Many CDG members are going to have to make a choice whether to join the zetas or the CDS.

This short bastard will not stop until he owns all of Mexico. Los zetas are in for a long battle. This is only going to get worse before it gets any better. Let the bloody games begin!
CHIVIS FOREVER