Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

22 Arellano-
22CAF-

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

EscondidaPlayas

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

You know that all makes sense.Someone said there was a big take out delivered the night before,were 16 ppl in house and the kitchen looked really messy.Marines caught them off guard at 4:30 in morning when they were probably all passed out so decisions on their part were impaired[pun intended].Sicarios and Chapo were loaded when on the run so at that they were vulnerable with impaired judgement so no wonder they got caught or killed.Sicarios were probably stumbling across those roofs.[maybe some fell and were easy targets for those head shots,who knows].

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

dcm90

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

elrojo
Ma chismoso

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

DixieMexican34638
 the rumor  about the party  would  explain the condition of the hotel room when it was raided.

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

He was referring to drugs.I read some of his tweets w Kate.She was bringing him champayne and her tequila[tweets were on Mexican Daily News I believe].He said he didn't drink too much but maybe he did that night or maybe he didn't and if he did he was probably flying on 3 or 4 not being used to it but sicarios might be a completely different story.

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Trump701

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Mica
This is suppose to be the night of or within a short time period of the capture.

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

manuel2984ny

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Mica
Yes, I have been told that is Cholo Ivan.

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote

Chimera
Do you know who that is on the right? He looks very familiar, especially his eyes.

Re: Chapo Guzman thinking of a Negrote