Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

senorjoe
This post was updated on .
i know this has to be a fake, but thought i should bring this to light.

https://twitter.com/ElChap0Guzman

Joaquín Guzmán L.
@ElChap0Guzman

(cuenta oficial) Todos saben mi poder y mi historia. Forma parte del cartel mas fuerte y respetado que existe. Síganme que voy al volante.
Translation: All know of my power and my history. Forming part of the most powerfull and respected cartel that exists. Follow me as i steer.
Badiraguato Sinalóa.
    856 Tweets
    25 Following
    110,453 Followers
And as a side note S. Beltran seems to use to have an account as well. https://twitter.com/Reina_Pacifico

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

P@RR@ND3RO
That is fake. He does have one though but is not under chapo.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Bones
anyone who thinks that Chapo tweets should have their internet privileges revoked

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Dicklick1

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

P@RR@ND3RO
So just because he is chapo and leader of cds he can't tweet??? Lol i think people who think like you should be revoked!
DuR@Ng0

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Come on, let my 12 year old have a few laughs.

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Machiavelli
P@RR@ND3RO wrote
So just because he is chapo and leader of cds he can't tweet??? Lol i think people who think like you should be revoked!
I bet he is sitting somewhere in the Sierra Madre tweeting because he ain't got nothing else to do. Its not like someone is looking for him, he could safely use cellular with WiFi on.

We shall wait for El Chapo to make an insta account, so we could see his everyday life going on.

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

senorjoe
what is an insta account P ? u mean instagram?

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Machiavelli
Yeah, Insta short for instagram.

Thanks Mac, so do you think that his facebook account is not for real?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Chapo-Guzman-Loera-Joaquin/155910511158169

Another ignorant person, so you think he is always hiding and running lol and dont have time for nothing? Man seems like you dont know nothing and have never stepped foot near the sierra madre. I suggest before you come at me with sarcastic comnents to stop and think before you write it.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Dicklick1

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

El?2012
I think its pretty obvious that if you want to accuse (rightfully in my opinion) the governments of protecting El Chapo, they would be smart enough to have conditions to keep him from drawing attention. If El Chapo was tweeting and instagraming pics like Chino Antrax, the people would've forced the governments hand by now. Being subject to a manhunt and being public would be taken as spit in the face to both the government and the people and it would compromise any deals he has with officials. The very essence of El Chapos ability to be able to even make a deal with the government is in his ability to live as a ghost. When you can have a bribery luncheon with the most wanted man then do a press interview that you have no idea where he is or if he is alive and nobody can challenge it, you have a pretty good system. Mexican authorities are EXCEEDINGLY PROFICIENT on spying on their citizens. Its not a coincidence that they stumbled upon him after the Cardinals assassination. They know exactly where he is or at least a general idea that they could launch a full scale surround operation and squeeze him out.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

Dicklick1

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

El?2012
Thanks Baja
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!
JMB

Re: Chapo Guzman Twitter Account

JMB
Yep. All those high end people tweet. It's fun.  He could simply sit outside an internet cafe and play online.

C'mon, guy has underground tunnels running from Mx to San Diego ... with air conditioning!!! I'm sure he likes to tinker with current technology.