Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

J. Stewart
This post was updated on .
@Canadiana and others that has a saying:
But if so; Why would he present himself in an just recovered area (BLO was former representatives in this town if I got it right)?

And if his weaknesses is sex and god dining, he would have got that served to him in the sierras, right? He is not an ordinary footsoldier with a limited wallet exactly...

To me it sounds crazy to show up in Los Mochis for "only" those reasons. As I understand it he has a brilliant mind and therefor wouldnt leave the sierras for those reasons. After all he has been one of the topnarcos for CDS under a long period and surely has a well-developed paranoia-radar too.

And since the rocketlauncher or the grenadelauncher wasn`t fired, I think this was another deal in exchange for his other familymembers or likewise. And why wasn`t he killed by the Marinas; they are not known for beeing soft ones?

Or coul`d it even be so that some of the co-bosses has something to do with his capture? In exchange for beloved  that is inprisoned in USA? Or was El Chapo schedueled to a very important meeting and set up by his counterpart?

Well, well... El Chapo was apprehended in this little town outside the sierras. I just can imagine that he was sloppy after all those years in the top of CDS. I think it must be another answer then simple weaknesses of character.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

I thought about that 1 too:Why not have food or a girl delivered to him?Money no object but then he wouldn't want anyone to know where he was  or has been. He would have to kill the girl after just like his tunnel makers but aye maybe he did have some business to attend to in Los Mochis and hey kill 3 birds with 1 stone.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

And Bingo again Kid!Mexican actress Kate C. who met with Chapo and Sean Penn.You think he didn't have a thing for her and deserved to be in her league?[big ego]She's a looker!

Federal Police say no to El Chapo’s bribes

Chava
Guzmán offered houses, businesses to persuade highway patrol officers to let him go

Mexico News Daily | Monday, January 11, 2016

Federal Police officers were offered businesses and houses in Mexico and the United States and the prospect of never having to work again for the rest of their lives if they released druglord Joaquín Guzmán on Saturday.

It was officers in the force’s highway patrol who apprehended El Chapo and his security chief, Orso Iván “El Cholo” Gastélum, Saturday after they evaded capture by an elite Navy force at a home in Los Mochis.

As a battle raged between Sinaloa Cartel gunmen and Navy commandos, the two made their escape through a tunnel that connected a closet inside the house to the city’s drainage system.

About 800 meters from the house, they surfaced through a manhole and stole a Volkswagen Jetta, which they abandoned after driving for three blocks before stealing another by threatening its owner. He called police and an alert went out to be on the watch for a red Ford Focus.

The two fugitives were subsequently stopped on the Los Mochis-Navojoa highway, 10 kilometers short of Che Ríos, and ordered out of the car.

“You’re all going to die!” said Guzmán as he got out of the vehicle. ”Don’t you know who I am?”

The police indicated they did know but instead of taking the pair to Che Ríos, as Guzmán requested, offering compensation for doing so, they went instead to the nearby Hotel Doux to hold their captives until reinforcements arrived.

There had been a report that farther down the highway cartel members had used trucks to create a barricade. Navy commandoes and federal and police reinforcements, along with helicopters, were deployed to the hotel to prevent a rescue bid.

Later, Guzmán and Gastélum were transferred to the airport and flown to Mexico City.

Police reported that El Chapo said during his arrest by the highway patrol, “Goddamn feds, they’ve got us.”

Televisa reported that later he said, “My vacation’s over.”

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/federal-police-say-no-to-el-chapos-bribes/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Daily&utm_campaign=3d66ca4488-January+12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-3d66ca4488-349478989

Re: Chapo Caught Again

ToPHeR

Re: Chapo Caught Again

I have been reading these too, regretfully, I am somewhat embarrassed for Chapo lol....insatiable desire for women, and while Kate is undeniably attractive, there are HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS more attractiv....He was hung up on a celebrity....It's all apart of his character, and a changing of the times....

Re: Federal Police say no to El Chapo’s bribes

Wow a house is a pretty big bribe but would he actually honour it?No one knows but the $8 or 9 million reward would put the house to shame!

Re: Chapo Caught Again

ToPHeR
You think Ivan puts a hit out on those federales?

Re: Chapo Caught Again

EscondidaPlayas

Re: Chapo Caught Again

ToPHeR
He took out El bravo pretty quickly..

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Federal Police say no to El Chapo’s bribes

Chava
There is a hot market for the shirt he was wearing for the interview.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/el-chapo-wears-jewish-fashion-designers-and-you-can-too/

Re: Federal Police say no to El Chapo’s bribes

Yeah I saw host of TMZ today wearing the Chapo shirt same 1 from the photo shaking hands with Sean Pean[the 1 with the 2 grey stripes down the front].

‘Smell-Chapo’ dogs among precautions

Chava
Specially-trained dogs among new security measures at Altiplano prison

 Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dogs are a man’s best friend — unless you’re El Chapo.

Dogs at the Altiplano maximum security prison have been specially trained to detect the smell of drug cartel leader Joaquín Guzmán should he try to escape custody a third time.

The boss of the Sinaloa Cartel was recaptured January 8 after a massive manhunt that began with his escape from the same prison on July 11 last year. An elaborate 1.5-kilometer-lung tunnel was his escape route that time.

For his first prison break-out, in 2001, he is believed to have been wheeled out while hidden in a laundry cart.

Now that Guzmán is back behind bars, prison authorities have taken additional precautions against another escape.

As well as the “smell-Chapo” dogs, as they are known in the prison, cell floors have been reinforced with steel mesh and four times as many video cameras are now providing surveillance.

And more cameras are on order. It is anticipated that by April there will be 1,000 installed at Altiplano.

Another strategy has been moving the jail’s most important prisoner from cell to cell. During his first five nights back, Guzmán was moved to a different cell seven times.

The guards responsible for moving him are equipped with video cameras on their helmets. And two guards remain outside his cell 24 hours a day.

Prison visitors are subject to a more rigorous inspection and sensors detecting movement in the ground, which were not operating last July, are now functioning properly.

Source: Excélsior (sp)

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/smell-chapo-dogs-among-precautions/

Re: ‘Smell-Chapo’ dogs among precautions

Tully

Re: ‘Smell-Chapo’ dogs among precautions

Tully
Sinaloa State Deputy Lucero Guadalupe Sánchez, tied to El Chapo, detained in Culiacán Airport to be transferred to SEIDO in D.F. to give statements about her involvement with El Chapo.

Earlier in the day she resigned as part of the PAN coalition, but not her seat, in the Sinaloa legislature (she wasn't a member of PAN, but a member of a coalition headed by PAN):

http://www.milenio.com/policia/diputada_lucero_sanchez_lopez-diputada_ligada_el_chapo-renuncia_al_pan_0_668333500.html

Re: ‘Smell-Chapo’ dogs among precautions

Siskiyou_Kid
Chapo spent Christmas with his wife and twins and New Years with Sanchez.

Re: ‘Smell-Chapo’ dogs among precautions

Wow maybe we will find out if Chapo  really does have  a love child with her!
123