Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Remember Cholo Ivan was in a car accident just a few weeks ago....I wonder if that plays into anything at all...

Re: Chapo Caught Again

J. Stewart
Well, if Chapo says "no handcuffs" I imagine there will be no handcuffs.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

guasa_001
Lmao dam.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Does anyone know if Chapo was shot at?It looks like blood at the bottom of his shirt and on the seat.Maybe it was blood from 1 of the bodyguards killed but it definitely looks like blood.Im amazed they took him alive.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

please post this foto as a smaller image

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Ciro
The united states government wants him theyres no where to hide.  they would have got his ass in the sierra.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Cuidado
Almost looks as if him and Cholo Ivan were carrying someone bloody...not sure how else that blood would have gotten there.  Im curious how long all this lasted.  All raids are usually conducted at around 4:30am. Thats when they need to always be most on guard u would think..seems like they didnt put up much of a fight.  Shows you how well the Marina is trained.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

I just watched the CBC 6 o'clock TV news.A former DEA was on and said after his 1st capture [Puente Grande] he sang like a bird so guess its true:Chapo snitched so hes most likely to do that in US even more so.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

dcm90

Re: Chapo Caught Again

guasa_001
I feel it dcm90 so ironic

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Misael
That's the reflection of the person taking the picture.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

guasa_001
Back to altiplano he goes

Re: Chapo Caught Again

realme1990
Nahh I doubt it they would of easily got him in the Sierra, if I'm not mistaken the reason Chapo escaped last time was because he had a 2 hour advance warning that they were coming from him and he fled in an ATV. If he had stayed in the Sierra I doubt he would of been captured today. It was a dumb move to go to the city, Los Mochis, there are streets that the Marines can easily block and quarantine him. I wonder if Mayo hides in the Sierra and that's why is so difficult to find him because it's huge.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Chapo Caught Again

realme1990
Did anyone else see the conference?
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Chapo Caught Again

He just can't stay away from hookers and fine dining.It's his weakness.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

La Flama Blanca
I thought he would go down fighting if they captured him again.  We will wait and see what happens now, and how long until he is extradited/ or escapes again!!  I thought for sure they would shoot him on site, especially during a firefight, then again we don't have the complete story quite yet.  LEts also remember that escaping from jail is not a crime,  I don't remember what his original sentence was, but I imagine (if he's not extradited) he will just finish up his time and be released as OLD man/ die in jail/ or be released early in a few years on some "technicality."  I feel sad for him in some strange way.  At first, I expected him to remain free for a few days/weeks, not this long.  This time, it sounds somewhat similar to Lazca'a death,... as if they just stumbled upon him while looking for/chasing Ivan, although in pretty different circumstances quite obviously.     Come on Mayo & Rafa, go take a vacation on Azul's island for a while.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Bingo! That's exactly what I said when they got him in Mazatlan and I thing that's the case now.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Kozmoz
Anyone remember that El Mayo interview where he says its miserable to be in hiding? El Chapo cant do that. El mMayo might be living in miserable conditions but at least he remains a free man.
123