Chapo Caught Again

ToPHeR

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Chava
Wow, unless his account was hacked  They are saying he was in Los Mochis?

Re: Chapo Caught Again

J. Stewart
It`s all over in the European papers as well.. But I wonder if it`s true..

Edit: In some countries is more fair to say. And they all have the same source; the Twitteraccount.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

J. Stewart
Ok.. You know who snitched? Or is it another "deal" with the government?

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Cuidado
Haha I was telling someone awhile back he was thought to be in Los Mochis and someone ridiculed me like always saying "LOL thats Chapito Isidros turf he would kill that snitch blah blah"  Now they catch him in Los Mochis..interesting no photos or anything yet.  Apparently they killed 5 of his body guards but left him alive..

Re: Chapo Caught Again

I can't believe he was so reckless to leave the Sierra a let himself be captured. I think all the time he was our before he had free reign so he got too cocky.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

ToPHeR
Is that cholo too?

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

elgordo
He looks alot like el cholo too me

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Re: Chapo Caught Again

elgordo
Univision just confirmed El Cholo is the one they captured with El Chapo in the photo on tv

Re: Chapo Caught Again

DURANGO1
Something does not seem right with the picture. Super dirty shirt...his face looks kind of butchered from plastic surgery? Not an expert but this is not kosher per se. Also information on Ivan is confusing....hopefully things get cleared up soon but I do not trust epn at all

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Best
That looks very much like Cholo

Re: Chapo Caught Again

freespirit
I had a weird feeling too check BB today while at work.. Now I know why. Normally I read up at night. Crazy. I thought the searches were for show. Does this mean EPN was not involved in the escape? Interesting the movie is coming out around the same time.

Re: Chapo Caught Again

Chava
Where are the handcuffs?
123