Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Mica
It's been stated that El Vicentillo is going to testify against Chapo.  The general understanding is that the Chapitos are under Mayo or under his protection.

When El Vicentillo does testify, won't this break the relationship between Chapitos and Mayo?

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

My sense is there is an understanding it is Mayo's favorite son, it is a different thing in the US, then in Mexico.  Chapo will do life in prison with or without El Nino's testimony.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

all the need is the flores brothers.  no one else needed.

Vicente will have a tough time as a witness.  he doesn't have the direct evidence like flores twins.
plus he fought so hard so long then turned for a deal.  that doesn't look good.  I agree with Mica he prob will testify because of who he is.

It is expected chapo will get life.  as he should.  that is not in question.  life?  or real life as in leaving in a pine box?  that is the question.

I see balarezo gave interview to proceso on Monday.  I think that is a waste of time, it needs to be in the US  i don't think there is a gag order.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

mica did you notice the foto on balarezo's wall?

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Damaso and barbie are the ones who are going to sing like canarys its official !

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

I had to go back and see.  Chapo in cuffs?  Is that for his motivation or for the camera?

Nobody answered my, if Zambada testifies will that create a struggle between Mayo and Chapitos.

For me, I can see the court drawings and the Mexican media headlines like Zambada rats on Chapo that sets off a tempered brat, aka Ivan.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

deelucky1
 Chapitos are piggybacking mayos routes at the moment .so far its  the ex cop ,damaso and barbie the ones that work closest to him who are set already to testifie .where did you hear vicentillo was added ???

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

deelucky1
Thought it was vcentillo and rey zambada tell all at mochomos trial ??

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

See the hyperlink in the first post

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Mencho
It’s incredible, sad and hilarious how all of you speculate about the narcotics/cartel business on this website. And speak like the delusions you ramble out as if it were stone cold facts. I haven’t read one comment on this site that is verified inside information yet you all speak as if Mayo, Chapo, the juniors and others informed you personally. Too busy knowing it all to actually find out.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Cuidado
Ok "Mencho"

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Char

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

I feel so special that you created an account just to comment.  Was it worth it?

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

Well how telling it is that one must resort to a user name of a capo. that said, you don't know what we know and how we know.

Next comment make it about educating us ignorant posters.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

it is not official....the names have not been provided "to protect the cooperative witnesses "

There are oh so many candidates.

From Mochomo's trial the list of witnesses were as follows:

El Rey
La Barbie
El Grande
El Conejo

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

No Mica...

Just to be critical.
Strange....

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

I think i remember reading of a special witness who intorogated people in a house that had plastics all over so blood would not spill and had it recorded .although they didnt say his name im pretty sure and positive who that will be .and another witness who helped him escape jail but they didnt release his name either could it be damaso ???

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

that was la barbie,

he made sense being used in mochomo's case but less so in chapo's.

usually it is former collaborators ...but then again mochomo was never on an indictment of blo until the gov decided to go after him when he was going to be released from mx prison.  further he was not on any list of the flores brothers evidence and yet they were going to be used.

most americans will not know the difference

so who knows.

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

deelucky1
Well i dont go threw the trouble of looking for where i read that so it can get taken down like most of the stuff i posted !

Re: Chapitos and Mayo Relationship

deelucky1
i think i have a copy of that indicment laying around here not proceso interveiw!
123