Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

Char

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

Char

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

Kye0001
I'm not sure about amparos and law,  does this mean the DEA cannot arrest him now as well?

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

Ciro
This guys a ghost.  I dont believe for a second los menores could stand with this guy.

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

No, and they will, sooner or later.  It just means it will be harder to coordinate with some local authorities, and probably the federal police.  And complicate the extradition process.

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

He has survived very well being a leader in the small fish pond.  When BLO went to war, did he see action or just made commands?  He’s obviously got some knowledge of counterintelligence or surrounds himself with smart people.

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

el Jesse James
I also wonder this sometimes.. certainly a lot of these big timers had to get their hands dirty at some points along the way to the top. I wouldnt be surprised if Isidro has seen the 2-way range before. And as far as him vs chapitos.. time will tell however there dont appear to be a conflict between them, plus they're still breathing and Titos a goner basically, Damaso + Mini Lic are gone, etc. I wouldnt count chapitos out yet. With RCQ heading CDS according to the DEA, if chapitos and Mayo team up with RCQ and smoothed everything over solidly within CDS, it'd be a pretty stout alliance.

Re: Chapito Isidro wins Amparo against PGR

Mica
@el Jesse James
With RCQ being higher up now (officially) and Chapitos under Mayo.  It seems like there might be animosity from Chapitos and RCQ probably is not a fan of them.  Imagine being locked up for that long and they just get handed golden keys.

The whole cut the head off the snake method would really fail if Mayo was to fall or die.  Mayo goes, it will really get wild and nasty because I don't see Chapitos lining up under RCQ.