Chaos Jalisco

Char
In a farm on Cerro Azul Street, at the junction with San Esteban, in the Colonia Cuates Post, in Guadalajara, they located the body of a person with physical violence, adding at least 48 murders in the month.... Jalisco.
Gdl informa

Gunfight between groups of armed civilians in the municipality of Chimaltitan, Jalisco leaves preliminary balance of four dead, two trucks overturned by groups of special forces of the prosecutor to the site.
7:14 PM · Feb 10, 2018... gdl informa..

At 20:15 hours at the intersections of Las Moras and San Martín, Col El Zalate, in Tlaquepaque, subjects lowered a handcuffed woman from a vehicle and shot her in the skull... gdl informa

Unbearable violence in Jalisco, this Saturday a person was killed in Guadalajara, another in Tlaquepaque and preliminarily there are 4 to 6 shot dead in Chimaltitan.. gdl informa

I am not an ego type guy or want credit but I am glad that once I started sharing information about Jalisco all you guys realize how bad the situation is constant murders and extreme violence is being used.

Greetings to J, and Tacuache/// again since last Saturday it’s an all out war in Jalisco and Guanajuato.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
Everyday murders and murders and murders.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

mr.browntown956

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Wolf88
Yesterday in Jalisco there been shoot outs in different parts of the state there's a rumor that "El Cholo" of the CJNG got whacked it must be another "Cholo" not the one that Mencho was against. They are also saying that CDG is already in Jalisco against the CJNG here are some pictures of the shoot outs:

Guys do you think that Golfos from Zacatecas and other plazas around the southern part of Mexico could go against the CJNG in Jalisco also with the alliance they have with the Old School Z in Veracruz, Oaxaca and Tabasco?

Re: Chaos Jalisco

elgordo
I was in Zacatecas a week ago in the jalpa juchipila area. They been saying CJNG have tried a few times to go into the plaza but have failed. My cousin teaches in nochistlan Zac and she was present in one of the shoot outs she had to hide under the bed hoping a stray wouldn't hit her. She said it lasted from 9pm to 6 am but they weren't able to withhold so they left with whatever men they had n vehicles left. And 2nd day there in juchipila a vehicle with Jalisco plates was abandoned with a body in the trunk. That's about only violence while I was there but also left with curiosity. So what's in the area are panchito f-1 faction but from cousins and friends they are saying they are backed by sinaloa, how true I really don't know I'm going by what locals have told me. In juchipila Zac the plaza boss is an individual they call matias (a very humble guy and nice person,they describe him as long as you don't mess with him) and his hit squad go by "Los sinaloas" alot of them are said to be from sinaloa n the main sicario goes by el sinaloa . Always up n down in a red Silverado n when he gets off his pistol on his side. I got to see them in 3 occasions just gets off get wat he gets n back on his truck. And in the moyahua cuxpala area it's run by a family known as the ledezmas from what I hear they have ties to sinaloa aswell. But about them I really didn't hear much just they are loaded In money.  And the day b4 I came all these guys brought Los tucanes free for everyone and all these guys were present. They played from 11pm till 5am everything paid 4. And juchipila was very guarded every exit had its gunners no one leaving or coming with out passing them and entering the concert was the same cops searched us but there men were the ones who gave the ok to enter the building. Of course panchito el f1 corrido was played about 5 times but aswell as alot of Chapo n mayo corridos so that's where i wondered if what people said is true or just cuz tucanes play those songs but all in all fun and felt secure. Have videos also of how packed n a few of them n another Banda playing corridos for Los menores Ivan and Manuel Torres Felix n Chapo n mayo.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
El gordo

Thanks for the insight compa really good insight!!!

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Tacuache
They're reporting the homicide of an ex-police officer in El Salto if anyone can check it out.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

mr.browntown956

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Chaos Jalisco

elgordo
This photo looks like the same style as they caught Damaso in candid camera n later led to his arrest

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
El gordo, Mr. brown

That picture is old maybe 2011 or even older but yeh that is Sr. Mencho. I am thinking that photo is from a security camera or some undercover guy took that.
Sr. M is said to be 5’7 skinny and does not wear expensive clothes and stuff.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
I am assuming the Sr. M got his nickname “Mencho” for being hard headed or stubborn its kinda his way or no way.
Again going back to the phone call, where M tells the cop to relax one can tell that Sr. M has a big personality, no nonsense guy, and can easily control people.