Chaos Jalisco

Char
In a farm on Cerro Azul Street, at the junction with San Esteban, in the Colonia Cuates Post, in Guadalajara, they located the body of a person with physical violence, adding at least 48 murders in the month.... Jalisco.
Gdl informa

Gunfight between groups of armed civilians in the municipality of Chimaltitan, Jalisco leaves preliminary balance of four dead, two trucks overturned by groups of special forces of the prosecutor to the site.
7:14 PM · Feb 10, 2018... gdl informa..

At 20:15 hours at the intersections of Las Moras and San Martín, Col El Zalate, in Tlaquepaque, subjects lowered a handcuffed woman from a vehicle and shot her in the skull... gdl informa

Unbearable violence in Jalisco, this Saturday a person was killed in Guadalajara, another in Tlaquepaque and preliminarily there are 4 to 6 shot dead in Chimaltitan.. gdl informa

I am not an ego type guy or want credit but I am glad that once I started sharing information about Jalisco all you guys realize how bad the situation is constant murders and extreme violence is being used.

Greetings to J, and Tacuache/// again since last Saturday it’s an all out war in Jalisco and Guanajuato.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
Everyday murders and murders and murders.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

mr.browntown956

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Wolf88
Yesterday in Jalisco there been shoot outs in different parts of the state there's a rumor that "El Cholo" of the CJNG got whacked it must be another "Cholo" not the one that Mencho was against. They are also saying that CDG is already in Jalisco against the CJNG here are some pictures of the shoot outs:

Guys do you think that Golfos from Zacatecas and other plazas around the southern part of Mexico could go against the CJNG in Jalisco also with the alliance they have with the Old School Z in Veracruz, Oaxaca and Tabasco?

Re: Chaos Jalisco

elgordo
I was in Zacatecas a week ago in the jalpa juchipila area. They been saying CJNG have tried a few times to go into the plaza but have failed. My cousin teaches in nochistlan Zac and she was present in one of the shoot outs she had to hide under the bed hoping a stray wouldn't hit her. She said it lasted from 9pm to 6 am but they weren't able to withhold so they left with whatever men they had n vehicles left. And 2nd day there in juchipila a vehicle with Jalisco plates was abandoned with a body in the trunk. That's about only violence while I was there but also left with curiosity. So what's in the area are panchito f-1 faction but from cousins and friends they are saying they are backed by sinaloa, how true I really don't know I'm going by what locals have told me. In juchipila Zac the plaza boss is an individual they call matias (a very humble guy and nice person,they describe him as long as you don't mess with him) and his hit squad go by "Los sinaloas" alot of them are said to be from sinaloa n the main sicario goes by el sinaloa . Always up n down in a red Silverado n when he gets off his pistol on his side. I got to see them in 3 occasions just gets off get wat he gets n back on his truck. And in the moyahua cuxpala area it's run by a family known as the ledezmas from what I hear they have ties to sinaloa aswell. But about them I really didn't hear much just they are loaded In money.  And the day b4 I came all these guys brought Los tucanes free for everyone and all these guys were present. They played from 11pm till 5am everything paid 4. And juchipila was very guarded every exit had its gunners no one leaving or coming with out passing them and entering the concert was the same cops searched us but there men were the ones who gave the ok to enter the building. Of course panchito el f1 corrido was played about 5 times but aswell as alot of Chapo n mayo corridos so that's where i wondered if what people said is true or just cuz tucanes play those songs but all in all fun and felt secure. Have videos also of how packed n a few of them n another Banda playing corridos for Los menores Ivan and Manuel Torres Felix n Chapo n mayo.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
El gordo

Thanks for the insight compa really good insight!!!

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Tacuache
They're reporting the homicide of an ex-police officer in El Salto if anyone can check it out.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

mr.browntown956

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Chaos Jalisco

elgordo
This photo looks like the same style as they caught Damaso in candid camera n later led to his arrest

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
El gordo, Mr. brown

That picture is old maybe 2011 or even older but yeh that is Sr. Mencho. I am thinking that photo is from a security camera or some undercover guy took that.
Sr. M is said to be 5’7 skinny and does not wear expensive clothes and stuff.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
I am assuming the Sr. M got his nickname “Mencho” for being hard headed or stubborn its kinda his way or no way.
Again going back to the phone call, where M tells the cop to relax one can tell that Sr. M has a big personality, no nonsense guy, and can easily control people.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

BBfollower
Hey guys. Any news about the violence in Jalisco? What's been going on lately? Is Guadalajara quiet now? Or the killings still continue? Thanks!

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
Bbfollower

It’s been the same bro. Murders everyday  one week ago banners where hung against Sr. Mencho. Yesterday an armed commando killed three in Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, this morning 2 tortured bodies where found.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

juris
  Is that picture Mencho?

Re: Chaos Jalisco

BBfollower
Thanks Char! I wonder how long that shit will continue. Have you heard anything about Puerto Vallarta or the things are quiet there? Yes, in the pic is Mencho...

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
Bbfollower

I haven’t heard bad news about Puerto Vallarta execept the other day when the Seido agents where kidnappped but other than that no violence in Puerto Vallarta.

I’ve been really keeping tabs on Jalisco since January 2017 in the city or metropolitan areas is war zone mainly in Tlaquepaque, Tlajomulco, Tonalá, Zapopan, and from time to time you heard bad things happen in the rural areas.

Again war zone is mainly in Tlaquepaque.
Plus cristal meth is being sold and the packages have stamps.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

juris
Thanks.  Never seen this picture.  They always use the same one in articles. Oddly, it was the same thing with Lazcano. However, after he died, other pictures surfaced.

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Tacuache
--Lots of bodies this past weekend in ZMG.

The violent deaths began at 11:00 pm on Saturday when a woman was shot dead when she was outside her home in Rita Pérez de Moreno and Francisco de Aiza, in the San Juan Bosco neighborhood of the Perla Tapatía. It is estimated that she was between 30 and 35 years old. The research folder was initiated under the feminicide protocol.

Later in Alfonso Esparza and Periférico, in the Santa Cecilia neighborhood, also in Guadalajara, a young man between 25 and 30 years old was attacked, he received half a dozen shots, so that paramedics sent him to the Green Cross Mario Rivas Souza where he died while being treated.

Also in Hacienda Guadalupe and Hacienda la Calera, in the neighborhood of San José Río Verde, in the capital of Jalisco, two boys were deprived of life with bullets during a supposed fight. The Central Prosecutor's Office has already initiated the investigations to establish whether it was a conflict or direct aggression. A few blocks away from this point, that is, at Hacienda Mazatepec and Hacienda del Carmen, in Oblatos, one more execution was consummated against a young-looking male whose body was inside a house.

In the morning, another body was found on the road to El Vado and the highway to Zapotlanejo, in the municipality of Tonala, which showed gunshots to the skull and thorax, in addition to having his hands cuffed, it was estimated to be approximately 40 to 50 years Also on the old road to Zalatitán and López Cotilla, in the San Gaspar neighborhood were found the battered remains of a handcuffed man and with his eyes covered with silver tape.

Another man was apparently killed with a knife, his body was in a gap of the extension September 16 and Balcones de Santa Anita, in Tlajomulco. Also in Guadalajara was the finding of a body of a man of about 35 years wrapped in sheets, which was seen with knife injuries in the neck and head, it was located in Concepción Loy and Luis Cobarruvias, in the Colonia Valentín Gómez Farías, from Guadalajara.

At around 2:20 a woman was found inside a vacant lot, whose body was in an advanced state of decomposition, so it was not known if she was killed with a knife or fire.
They find corpse in Tala

The body of a man was found at the foot of the El Refugio-San Marcos road, almost at the junction of the road to the community El Refugio, it is presumed he died of bullet impacts.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policia/localizan-10-cuerpos-entre-la-noche-del-sabado-y-la-tarde-del-domingo-en-la-zmg

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Tacuache
Five people have been killed so far this Thursday morning (3/8/2018).

Tlaquepaque police responded to a report at 01:10 (am), which indicated that at the Periférico Prolongación and May 5 junctions, in San Martín de las Flores de Abajo, in Tlaquepaque, in which it was reported that they were heard gun shots. The uniformed men located three men who appeared to be between 40 and 45 years old. Only one of them was dead, while the others were taken to emergency aid.

Minutes later, in the Los Cántaros subdivision, in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga a man was shot to death inside his home, around the body were shell casings.

Later at 06:30 (am) hours the body of another man was found, on the street Benito Juárez and the road to El Salto, in that municipality. The unfortunate man was shot in the body.

When it was 08:00 (am) hours on the same day, the body of another male was found at the intersections of Acueducto and Camino a Colimilla, in the Los Tulipanes neighborhood of Tonalá.

GDL police for their part at 11:15 (am) hours located the body of a person in Atemoztli and Opochtli, in the colony Nueva Espana, which was inside a bag.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policia/cinco-personas-han-sido-ultimadas-en-la-zmg-durante-este-jueves

Re: Chaos Jalisco

Char
Tacuache

Both El Marro, El Cholo and Los Menchos are really going after each other both in Jalisco and in Guanajuato. I see it clearly that both groups are also trying to heat up each other’s plaza.

In Guanajuato an armed commando attacked cops and there has also been countless of murders. In Jalisco especially in Tlaquepaque and Metropolitan areas is war zone. Really bad situation in Jalisco.
12