César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Wolf88
It seems someone is moving in against the Beltranes in Monterrey could it be the CJNG or CDS? Also to mention there has been a lot of murders lately in Nuevo Leon. César Niño García got arrested back in 2009 along with Ibarra Lozano "El 34" in San Pedro Garza García with drugs, weapons and granades.

Here's the recent picture when he got killed yesterday he was with his wife and daughter but they only targeted him.

There's the video of the execution in Facebook.

Re: César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Chava

Re: César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Mica
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Re: César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Itzli
Information is kind of sparse but from little bits that I've seen my first guess would be that it's an internal war within the BLO triggered by "La Burra" being released from jail.

Re: César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Kye0001
Poor kid, what a way to remember her father .

Re: César Niño García aka "Borrega" BLO operator killed in Monterey

Uninformed
I thought the BLOs were finished, but I just heard a corrido of one of Arturos nephew named el charrito. He claims they still operating and continues the legacy his tios have left them. They mention tito and neto roka in the song. It was published 10-9-17 by grupo clave.
I think the new generation of Beltranes are just playing it low key to avoid the law.

Idk but it seems someone is hunting down all BLOs in Mty. My prime suspect is la Burra and the new monterrey carte.