Celaya Extortion Penalty

Parro
Source: https://arynews.tv/en/manager-dead-protection-video/

[OBVIOUSLY I HAVE OCD. . FROM PAKISTAN, A VIDEO I HAVEN'T SEEN YET.  AN AUTO MECHANIC, SHOT AND HIS BUSINESS BURNT DOWN, WHILE THE EXTORTIONIST PLACE THEIR MANTA IN FRONT OF THE FIRE.  I'VE CROSSED CELAYA OFF AS MY NEXT TOURIST DESTINATION . . BUT SERIOUSLY, I HAVE FRIENDS THERE.  CJNG AND MARRO HAVE MADE THAT PLACE A LIVING HELL, ESPECIALLY WITH MARRO'S INCREASINGLY WEAK AND DESPERATE FIGHT.  ON THE ROPES]

Mexico: CCTV footage shows moment shop manager was shot dead by terrorists

Web Desk On Jun 11, 2020 Last Updated Jun 12, 2020

One of the two suspects is captured on video talking on his cellphone as he walked up to the mechanic’s shop last Friday in the municipality of Celaya.

The second assailant drew his gun at the employee, who was sitting behind the counter, and fired four shots, including one which appeared to strike the victim in the head, Mail Online reported.

Police in Celaya, Mexico, are searching for two men who carried out the execution of the auto repair shop manager and then dumped a flammable liquid before setting the shop ablaze

His accomplice then ran around the shop and shot an employee, who survived the attack. He then placed a cardboard sign on the ground and took a photo of the shop ablaze before escaping.

Surveillance footage shows the moment one of the two suspects sought in last Friday’s attack uses a torch lighter to set the auto repair shop on fire after he executed the manager.

Celaya authorities linked the incident to the failure of paying a criminal organization its corresponding ‘piso,’ a permit fee that allows business owners to operate without being subject to violent attacks.

The execution took place a day before three siblings, including a 16-year-old, and a friend were also assassinated at a nearby car repair shop while they were working.

[GO TO THE SOURCE TO SEE THE TWITTER VIDEO OF THE EXECUTION AND ARSON, OF THE EXTORTIONISTS.  GRAPHIC VIDEO]

Re: Celaya Extortion Penalty

I’m sure some of these guys must get burnt doing this. That looked a little close for comfort but I guess with experience if you do enough of them.I also wonder what fire insurance rates for businesses are or do most not bother?

Re: Celaya Extortion Penalty

Parro
I'd say most don't bother.

Mexican insurance for the property owner is hit and miss.  Auto insurance acquired in Mexico is a sure thing if you have a claim, I am told.

Gasoline and piso?  How many times in your youth, do you put charcoal lighter on your grill, then ignite into a ball of flame, singeing your bangs.

This is different.  You are far away from the source before you pitch the match. The business owner is already dead.  Now you light it up, place your manta, straighten it out and video the masses of your message of intimidation.

Once you upload your action, guilt and conviction, it's over.  You are doomed to a miserable life, all at the sake of a tire seller not paying piso.  The worst crime outside of disappearing people in a cartel's existence.