Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Valor

Alfredo Castillo, Commissioner for Security and the Integral Development of Michoacán, said that the ex-spokesperson of the autodefensas, José Manuel Mireles, was arrested for the violation of the Federal Concealed Firearms Law and crimes against public health.

At a press conference, the federal official said that the vehicle Mireles was traveling in had a bag of cocaine, four bags of marijuana, $30,000 pesos in cash, and 40 rifles with more than 3,000 cartridges.

Mireles was arrested as he left a restaurant along with three of his bodyguards.  During the operation, there were also 83 people detained.

Castillo said that the ex-spokesperson of the autodefensas was admitted to the Social Rehabilitation Center #11, located in Hermosillo, Sonora, at noon yesterday.

None of the weapons seized during the operation were registered, Castillo says, who also recalled that since May 10, the mobilization of armed people is prohibited in the state of Michoacán.

Source:Proceso

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

all of their weapons were registered yet they take those which are not....yes of course

lets balance it out

sorry bing
one of his bruises

Morelia, Michoacán -. Talia Vazquez Alatorre, defense attorney Leader paramilitary José Manuel Mireles Valverde said he that at the time of his detention, he was tortured and came to think even the cops that moved him to Morelia, the would launch the sea.

"We boarded the helicopter, he was convinced that he was alone with the police and thought they were going to throw into the sea, because he did not read pictures, they covered his head, when he began to see that you were planting things in the van I told them hear what they are doing and then blindfolded, "said Talia Vázquez.

He said Mireles is injured arm, situation and realized that the State Commission of Human Rights. Vazquez Alatorre said that in addition, Dr. Mireles was asked to sign a document that rejected their right to make calls and another which acknowledged that weapons and drugs were his property, however, refused to sign both letters.

She reported that the leader of the armed civilian groups his statement was reserved to the Federal Public Ministry, like the three bodyguards who accompanied Mireles on arrival at La Mira, which have been identified as Javier, Salvador and Gerardo.

Minutes after having spoken with Dr. Mireles on site of the Attorney General of the State, counsel noted that the arrest was due to the alleged possession of weapons of exclusive use of the army and carrying drugs, small doses of marijuana and cocaine.

In that sense, the lawyer said the charges against Mireles may fall because not verify that the initiator of the self-consuming narcotics and also there are videos upon arrest, which is perceived to Manuel Mireles not carrying high-powered weapons.

The lawyer said that since the arrest of Dr. Mireles insisted that he was given insulin, which is supplied three times a day, however, not allowed to be given such care, until Saturday afternoon, after twenty hours of being arrested.

Finally, Talia Vazquez reported that on Sunday at 20:00 pm is the deadline for the Federal Prosecutor determine if exercising prosecution. If so, Mireles would be consigned to a federal judge and could therefore be sent to a maximum security prison in another state of the Republic.
http://michoacantrespuntocero.com/jose-manuel-mireles-fue-torturado-abogada-defensora/

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Castillo is such a tool

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

choco
So that's why they moved him so quickly... and so far.... to cover up the torture.

I do think the posters on the mainboard and on the forum are correct... they got to close to the Golden Egg of Lazaro Cardenas, which conveniently EPN said they had taken over from the CTs last fall.... riiiiiiight.

All a complete setup with the drugs, guns (40?) and money.

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

midnightrun108
I have been following BLB for almost two years now. I do not comment very often but watch almost every day. Mexico and the USA are so intertwined.

I don't believe any of this. Drugs, guns could have easily been planted on him to make him look guilty.  I so much want this AD movement to work for the people of Michoacán and Mexico at large. We kind of knew something like this would happen though did we not? The damn Mexican government is so corrupt.  Does it take lessons from the US government or is it the other way around......?

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

here is pepe's comment about castillos interview of today

Wow.  That Castillo interview with Aristegui was very interesting and revealing.

When asked around 08:30, what he has to say about allegations that the drugs and guns were planted in Dr. Mireles vehicle, Castillo says that "unlike in other countries," the defense will have to prove that.  You know, Presunto Culpable.

Castillo seems proud of this part of Mexico's judicial system, but he gets all mixed up and seems to be talking about the civil law of libel in other countries, erroneously saying that Talía Vázquez could be criminally prosecuted elsewhere for saying the evidence was planted.

Here in Mexico, he says, we're not going to prosecute her for saying the evidence was planted, she'll just have to prove that it was.

http://aristeguinoticias.com/3006/mexico/me-sorprende-que-mireles-sea-victimizado-debe-probar-que-no-traia-armas-castillo/

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

choco
I believe they are both corrupt... the US to the Wall Street bankers and monied elite... they are the puppet masters.  Congress is bought and paid for and clearly does not do the work of the people anymore, nor the supreme court.

In Mexico, the cartels are not the puppet masters per se, but the PRI couldn't exist without their money so they definitely don't want to upset that applecart... hence the "high level" arrests, without disrupting the infrastructure.

I do think the sheer stealing of money by politicians, as is believed to be their right, and the sheer transfer of money from the cartels to the politicians is really staggering.  Everyone knows it goes on, and there is nothing to stop it.

Same with the transfer of US tax dollars to the monied elite... they have it in the bag.

Just a slightly less visible process.  My 2 pesos.

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Pepe

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

choco
Thx Pepe for the summary.... much appreciated.

Pretty worrisome about the allegations of SS fraud... but wouldn't his own bank statements disavow what they are saying?

I guess not if the judge is bought off.  Anything goes.

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Pepe

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Interest?

what an ass I think I hate him more than any narco ever.  well tied.

someone must have told him 30,000 is not very much

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

ok I will piece everything together.  I am supposed to be working.
I have to finish my stuff here...and will return.

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

video was recorded with low volume at first then amps up

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Pinchegringo
Nobody believes what Castillo is spewing.  Trumped up BS charges.

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

Pepe

Re: Castillo: Mireles Possessed Marijuana, Cocaine, and 40 Rifles

adam3