Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

the two things he fears assassination....by the gob
wrongful imprisonment

Castillo is a craze man.  did you see what he got passed in the legislature?

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

"Es una línea de investigación, efectivamente existen algunos señalamientos, inclusive hay testimoniales en donde el primero en llegar, antes que todos los demás a ese punto, es el doctor Mireles. Hay fotografías de él sosteniendo alguna cabeza como trofeo de uno de estos muertos, al final de cuentas eso no es suficiente para poder hacer una imputación", reveló el comisionado.

Pictures of Mireles posing with a dead body like a trophy? Are they accusing him of unknowingly killing AD members? Or is he accused of leading these 5 to their death?

Either way it looks like they are going all out to destroy Mireles.

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

choco
Fuck... It just keeps getting worse and worse.

The whole thing is a setup.  I'm sure they're trying to run him out if the country.

First Mora... Then Mireles.  And all left to smurf.

And the fucking "journos" aka paid PRI writers lead the sheeple by their noses.

There is truly no hope for MX.  we who live here must keep our heads down and hope for no run-ins with the police criminals or organized criminals.

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

exactly but it is more than that...only 16 or 17 states have this and I bet most are poor states, the money would go back to local.

did you see the video about the may 5th meeting in Tubiscatio with H3, smurf, 5, etc  and Tuta?

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

this is not what happened.  read the complete story on mainboard, there are three long articles from both sides.

Mireles was not there he was in a meeting all afternoon but came after he was called to the seen.  smurf magically appeared at two points.

but you are correct, the truth doesn't matter. just like with Hipolito.  its a good thing Goyo is in Europe. or he would be imprisoned also.

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Bjeff
@Chivis: Perhaps you could make a background story on Alfredo Castillo? With the legislature he got passed which you mention? He seems to be bad seed if all this latest info is true and if so, he deserves to get some critical light on him

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

choco
Great.  We are in good hands...

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

I knew it was a long shot, every moment, project, and social cause, I have worked with in 10 years has eventually failed.

even my therapy centers for braille, hearing, etc had to close after state employees began stealing my equipment and then Zs came in twice and took everything, even the plumbing.

the only successful projects long term, were one on one (like my casa migrante project 72s) and Chiapas. and Chiapas are not having major problems, they are under attack, a teacher killed

 In Nica I have had no problems all three of the schools I built are thriving.

I am through with Mexico

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

El"H"
how do u expect mex to ever change when its always the same bunch of people in power

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

shasta74
Chivas....so sad to hear that you feel so defeated...I have followed this forum for a long time and made few posts....only because I had no first hand knowledge....I would say from being an oldie but goodie myself that knowing when enough is enough is as much of a quality as charging full speed ahead...go well. You are a rock star in my eyes.....with much respect, Valerie

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Pepe
I have the foto.  Dr M gave to me and a little comment.

what happened was he came to the site  after his meeting was over and called to the conflict.

the MP was taking fotos of the dead for the medical examiner and asked that they pull him up for a foto.
Dr mireles' people took a foto also you can see the one guy is looking away from the AD camera.

Dr Mireles was at a meeting while the shootout happened with 380 people

 it was the  meeting with "Communal Assembly of Pomaro"

Mireles takes his own fotos and records every interview so there won't be an issue later.  like the televise interview with the missing 10 minutes.

the fotos went to the state pgr forensic lab but one can see this is not a trophy shot.  and the way Castillo said "he is holding his head" freaked me out I thought he meant a decap head.  I was appalled.

I don't think I have seen the foto anywhere else,

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

choco
Sounds like they set him up... Twisting everything.

M must be so frustrated, along with being scared.

Castillo is truly disgusting.

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Thank you so much.  Its time.

 It has not been a wasted experience, and in my life have never felt so connected to my roots, or to my immigrant grandparents, than when I began my work in Mexico.

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

Re: Castillo Going After Dr. Mireles on Murder Charges

ArmChairIntellect
Hey Buela these have been some pretty awful developments, your overview on the front page was excellent by the way.  Do you have an opinion about what the days ahead look like?
12